Hiring

backpage.com > houston adult entertainment > houston adult jobs

Need Cash Im Here To Help ** bebexpress **
posted: August 4, 2010, 06:27 AM

LETTS KEEP THIS SIMPLE, IF UR IN NEED OF MONEY IM HERE TO HELP. IF UR GOAL ORIENTED ON A DAYS WORK FOR CASH THEN I'LL B GLAD TO HELP. U MUST B SERIOUS, AND OF COURSE ATTRACTIVE IN EVERY WAY. IF UR INTERESTED E-MAIL ME A PIC AT bebexpress23@gmail.com OR JUST GIVE ME A CALL 832-848-7088 MAKE SURE U ARE OVER 18+.

PREFERNCE: WHITE/HISPANIC FEMALES.

LOOKING FOWARD TO WORKING WITH U.

incall only
** ask for joy **

• User first posted July 2010
backpage.com > houston adult entertainment > houston adult jobs

Need Cash Im Here To Help ** bebexpress **
posted: August 4, 2010, 06:27 AM

LETTS KEEP THIS SIMPLE, IF UR IN NEED OF MONEY IM HERE TO HELP. IF UR GOAL ORIENTED ON A DAYS WORK FOR CASH THEN I'LL B GLAD TO HELP. U MUST B SERIOUS, AND OF COURSE ATTRACTIVE IN EVERY WAY. IF UR INTERESTED E-MAIL ME A PIC AT bebexpress23@gmail.com OR JUST GIVE ME A CALL 832-848-7088 MAKE SURE U ARE OVER 18+.

PREFERNCE: WHITE/HISPANIC FEMALES.

LOOKING FOWARD TO WORKING WITH U.

incall only
** ask for joy **

• User first posted July 2010 Originally Posted by ibechill

Ummmm...WOW!!
That's direct and straight to the point.......lol
I have a confession to make..... I'm not really hiring... I just wanted to see how many would be willing to be "interviewed " for the "job"...
Wonder who Joy is

Looks like someone signed up.
I have a confession to make..... I'm not really hiring... I just wanted to see how many would be willing to be "interviewed " for the "job"... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Interview? To check their skills at polishing your walker?
Interview? To check their skills at polishing your walker? Originally Posted by pyramider
TFF!
Well! Ms Brooke!
I can not believe you didn't send this to me?! You know I've been looking to suppliment my income! Oh yeah, I forgot, my PM'ers broken! Grrrr.......
I once answered an ad from that section to be a guy's "personal secretary". I went on the interview and he let me know in so many words what he was looking for. I assured him I would have no problem doing what he wanted. He then said "OK, so now it's time for you to show me what you would do". HA! I told him there was no way in hell I was about to do something if I wasn't being compensated for it beforehand. He told me that's fine, but then how would he know if I was better than his other applicants? I told him he was just going to have to trust me that my skills were more than ample.

He swore he would call me back one way or the other, but I never heard from him again. I left that day wondering how many other poor girls were talked into giving him a free bj.

I also once found a string of ads in that same section asking for girls to do "doggie movies". I think it was something like $4000-$6000 a movie. It really disturbed me so I reported them to PETA (I love animals). I don't give a shit if girls want to do that, but I feel bad for the doggies.

So yeah, you can find some whacked out shit on bp.
Well! Ms Brooke!
I can not believe you didn't send this to me?! You know I've been looking to suppliment my income! Oh yeah, I forgot, my PM'ers broken! Grrrr....... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Don't tell us you polish walkers?
With a vengence! I take pride in my work.........LOL
Interview? To check their skills at polishing your walker? Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually... to check their gymnastics skills... ya just have to feel something for a woman that can balance herself on a walker...

I once answered an ad from that section to be a guy's "personal secretary". I went on the interview and he let me know in so many words what he was looking for. I assured him I would have no problem doing what he wanted. He then said "OK, so now it's time for you to show me what you would do". HA! I told him there was no way in hell I was about to do something if I wasn't being compensated for it beforehand. He told me that's fine, but then how would he know if I was better than his other applicants? I told him he was just going to have to trust me that my skills were more than ample.

He swore he would call me back one way or the other, but I never heard from him again. I left that day wondering how many other poor girls were talked into giving him a free bj.
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
My memory ain't what it used to be.... That wasn't me was it?
Actually... to check their gymnastics skills... ya just have to feel something for a woman that can balance herself on a walker...

My memory ain't what it used to be.... That wasn't me was it? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I'm pretty sure it wasn't, although we have never met in person, so it could have been. . . .
Don't tell us you polish walkers? Originally Posted by pyramider
[quote=ThatManFromTexas;485941]Actually... to check their gymnastics skills... ya just have to feel something for a woman that can balance herself on a walker...

Ummm.... Can I withdraw my application? Nobody said anything about acrobatics. Just cleanin' and polishin'. Yes its true I take pride in my work but I may be a little outta my "area of expertise"

My memory ain't what it used to be.... That wasn't me was it? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Probably in your management fanatasies.