very sad news, herman cain great american

a great American

the godfather of pizza and a lover of america

has passed away

herman cain

I had read he had the china virus and was in the hospital, and now he's gone
Killed by a hoax...sad
while I know its in a dimcrat's dna

you should try to have enough sympathy concerning someone's death to refrain, for once, from misstating and improperly associating anyone's statements in this thread
I have sympathy only for the fact that a man has died and he has a family... but this is the same man who is the reason that servers still earn $2.13/hr. I'm giving him as much compassion as he's given the worker bees in the restaurant industry.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Killed by a hoax...sad Originally Posted by matchingmole

Hoax - the CCP maintains the US Army manufactured and planted the Wuhan virus.

They bear no responsibility for the plague the CCP unleashed on the world to destabilize countries for CCP benefit.

Facts and Truth have no place in the DPST narrative.

Thank you - both mm's.
He shoulda wore a fucking mask. Or maybe not attended Trumps rally. His death was preventable. He died because of his choice. Hope he didn’t get anyone else sick on his way out.
Hoax - the CCP maintains the US Army manufactured and planted the Wuhan virus.

They bear no responsibility for the plague the CCP unleashed on the world to destabilize countries for CCP benefit.

Facts and Truth have no place in the DPST narrative.

Thank you - both mm's. Originally Posted by oeb11
This is the TRUMP VIRUS...get over it. He owns it, and he’s responsible for 150,000 plus deaths. The same guy that said it would be over in a few weeks. The same guy that WHINES because Dr Fauci is more popular than he is.
The same guy that prefers to listen to some fake Doctor who promotes that scientists are making vaccines that stop folks from being religious, and that the Govt is run by Lizard people. You Trump followers need to wake up and get real
Stop being a Wuhan crybaby
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 02:21 PM
Such a shame to waste a life in TDS and Trump hate.

I suppose Trump is also responsible for your hatred and demonification of anyone not DPST and Black?????????
and - you believe that aliens control everyone from pods from outer space.

Get some professional help - it really can help One adapt to reality!

Or, go join OBLM - be gay and marxist - it might help!!!!
remember - under OBLM gay marxism - religion is forbidden. There is no God but the Government!
LOL

Show me how Biden has a better plan - Biden just hides in his basement to avoid showing his dementia.
Killed by a hoax...sad Originally Posted by matchingmole
Did you not realize he also had "survived" stage 4 cancer dipshit?

Think that might have contributed to a weakened fucking immune system?
This is the TRUMP VIRUS...get over it. He owns it, and he’s responsible for 150,000 plus deaths. The same guy that said it would be over in a few weeks. The same guy that WHINES because Dr Fauci is more popular than he is.
The same guy that prefers to listen to some fake Doctor who promotes that scientists are making vaccines that stop folks from being religious, and that the Govt is run by Lizard people. You Trump vermin need to wake up and get real
Stop being a Wuhan crybaby Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Without that virus gift from China, which hates black people as much as any KKK member, Trump would have been in good shape to win the election.

I'm pretty sure plenty of leftists think 150,000 mostly old people dying a few months early is worth it to get rid of Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 02:27 PM
After all - poster is entitled to his/her opinion. and Vote
We all know it is not a 'Python' - but a garter snake.LOL
just trying to compensate .

i do hope poster gets some professional help for the hatred.

and - perhaps a good urologist.
I voted for him in the 2012 primaries. Thought it was refreshing to see a tax plan based more on consumption than on income, even if it got snickers for sounding like a "pizza special". RIP.
he would have been a much better first black president than Obama. Obama was an embarrassment to the US with his constant apologizing for America's "sins". of course he was a total failure in many other ways but that was a new low for an American president. Georgie Washington would not approve.
I voted for him in the 2012 primaries. Thought it was refreshing to see a tax plan based more on consumption than on income, even if it got snickers for sounding like a "pizza special". RIP. Originally Posted by SecretE
I liked the guy but he should have had more healthy options like Sbarra - who has veggie slices. (I'm kidding - that is unhealthy shit as well - stick with the salad...)
Did you not realize he also had "survived" stage 4 cancer dipshit?

Think that might have contributed to a weakened fucking immune system? Originally Posted by friendly fred
All the more reason he should’ve worn a damn mask and been telling others that masks need to worn and people should avoid rallies.

If he wasn’t trying to support Trump stupidity he’d still be alive.