camille paglia is transgender

http://www.marriagealliance.com.au/c...ut_transgender

original link doesn't work. had to use the wayback machine archive.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170703...ut_transgender

now she's fucked up. shes says shes a man???

the article said something curious at the end of the article.

When Karl Marx approached the end of his life, he declared that he ne [sic] longer identified or supported communist ideology – the ideology he created. Today, “transgender” individuals do not identify nor support today’s “transgender” ideology. Both stories are results of the same cause: an ideology that was taken to extremes, and turned from a radical way of thinking into a radical agenda of control.

I can't find any reference to marx's declaration.

I do know that he stopped writing after his first book, he had completed something like 3 chapters for books 2 and three.
Didn't even read. She's just a bull dyke. That's all.
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 07:35 PM
9500-
shame- LGBTQ is part of the DimLib Plantation - One must not contradict the 'narrative". And Racist - many LGBTQ are not

White" ( capital letter W).

Now - apologize for the Racist Insult to the LGBTQ group.

Or, - perhaps- have them demonstrate against the insult - joined by antFa and OBLM.
got a spare nuke from playing in the sandbox with Eric Swalwell??

might need it.
Now - apologize for the Racist Insult to the LGBTQ group. Originally Posted by oeb11
You are dumber than a fence post. LGBTQ refers to sexual orientation/identification. It's not related to race in anyway.
They accept the term bull dyke you little, little dumbass. It has nothing to do with race you stupid little, little sensitive girly-man. I know the community.
Didn't even read. She's just a bull dyke. That's all. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ive heard of "dyke", but never heard of that term, "bull dyke".

I'm more interested in the marx claim.
They accept the term bull dyke you little, little dumbass. It has nothing to do with race you stupid little, little sensitive girly-man. I know the community. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I always figured you were part of it, lol.
ive heard of "dyke", but never heard of that term, "bull dyke".

I'm more interested in the marx claim. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A bull dyke is one who takes charge. "You" can look like a dyke, but it may be just appearances. This aggressive, target oriented lesbian has a goal. Much like any human being with such a personality, the bull (wether homo or hetero) is pushy, assertive and demanding. Cultures vary. Humanity seldom doesn't.

Marx at the end of his life? I have never heard such a claim by Marx. Not that I'm a devout scholar on Marx' life. Maybe dilby can steer us to a clear path. Interesting though. Sort of a deathbed confession.

Mr. Firestorm,

Would you please direct us to the citation of your assertion claiming Marx no longer identified with, or supported, Communist ideology? Please and thanks.

I always figured you were part of it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Knowing it, and being part of it are two separate things. But you knew that (to steal a line from Wacky), judging from the "lol".

Your figures are wrong. Friends, family and general acquaintances inform me of the community. Though it is an ever evolving entity within itself.

Today, it's tougher getting together with this community to get the sense of where it's going. Just as a general population. Not (as some here surmise) as an organized political force.
Knowing it, and being part of it are two separate things. But you knew that (to steal a line from Wacky), judging from the "lol".

Your figures are wrong. Friends, family and general acquaintances inform me of the community. Though it is an ever evolving entity within itself.

Today, it's tougher getting together with this community to get the sense of where it's going. Just as a general population. Not (as some here surmise) as an organized political force. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sounds like they are trying to recruit you, lol.
Okay. Keep trying to be funny.
Okay. Keep trying to be funny. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Why else would they be informing you?
News. Dork.
To illustrate, Megan Rapinhoe is a bull duke. Portia De Rossi is a lipstick lesbian.
To illustrate, Megan Rapinhoe is a bull dyke. Portia De Rossi is a lipstick lesbian. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Still on the Kindle, Navy man?