How long do you wait?

I had a date with a well known local gal a few days ago. We made set an appointment time and 20 minutes later she still hadn't shown up. Kept telling me she was almost there. I couldn't wait, I had to be back at work. Extremely disappointed. I don't hobby frequently so I'm wondering, is this a common thing with providers? Are there any you can recommend that will be on time?
Nearly all of them run at least an hour late.
I almost always do incall, and seldom have issues. I have not seen someone that wasn't on P411 for several years. I always feel standard is plus or minus 10 minutes.
I have incall when I visit,so never late lol
Most times,I am ready earlier.

I can see your frustration and sorry that hapoened to you
Agreed Dallas ! I hate being late and always make sure I'm updating my client if I'm running a few mins behind. This is one of the reasons I encourage clients to book in advance. Less rushing around. Sorry this happened Peter I encourage you to browse around some of us still have common courtesy <3
I also find the lower the price point the more nonsense you have to deal with. Higher prices points are usually lower volume, and seem to be more professional. I don't think we can post exact numbers, otherwise I would.
Glad to hear that, thank you.
I feel the same which is why I chose someone who I figured was reputable. She certainly isn't cheap haha. Lesson learned, eh?
I also find the lower the price point the more nonsense you have to deal with. Higher prices points are usually lower volume, and seem to be more professional. I don't think we can post exact numbers, otherwise I would. Originally Posted by farmstud60
well boys yall need to be soanked!!

Not ALL lower priced gals are bullshit!!!
She me of us " cheaper" gals ARE reputable!! Ya just gotta do diligent vetting!!

LOL!!!
I also find the lower the price point the more nonsense you have to deal with. Higher prices points are usually lower volume, and seem to be more professional. I don't think we can post exact numbers, otherwise I would. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Just one gents two cents, but I'd say that's an over generalization, just like many things that get posted here. While the higher fee MAY get you lower volume, (you don't know that either), I've found that higher fee gals don't assure you of better communication, updated photos, attractiveness,skill level, or chemistry.Find what you like and enjoy repeat encounters, or you move on.
dallas is the best
Dallas is Quality!