Name: Penny
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 11181 Denton Dr
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: A basic F@#$ Fest. BBBJ, FUHA, FUMA, Ball play, Doggie, Mish, CG, surfboarding, TS NURU, SS, DATY, Tity play. LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown hair
Age: 20's but seriously she is in her 40's and older than the rest of the crew!!
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Penny has a mommy body. Her breasts are soft and felt real however could have been enhanced back in the day. Tan and soft skin, and the best attitude you could ask for at an AMP. She is a MILF that will rock your world!!! Pretty face and a smokers voice. Don't let that voice fool you...her mouth is very talented!!
Recommendation: Yes
Ran into her last time I was there and she looked so good. Thanks for your review of her.
Good review!
I wish I had met Penny when I was younger and could easily cum twice in an hour. She did made me cum twice but it is harder every time.
Is this the original Penny back from vegas?
@Valiant: nope; different Penny. But as GR says, worth her weight in Gold!
@CH: couldn't agree more!
@Picachulon: she's the MSOG queen (among many there), to be sure!

@GR: great review -- even for you! Thanks for sharing. Penny's an absolute fuckdoll.
Penny looks like a mamasan to me. I see her there all the time strolling around while the rest are busy.
I agree with Ghostrider that she has a very pretty face. I like her sexy milf body even more. Good review.
You may rely on it.
I think I will go in for a penny, in for a pounding later this week.