Encounter: Bobbie at lucky haven

Date: 6/30
Name: Bobbie
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very skinny but nice b cups. Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Project, you have the coolest avatar
I met her before at Luxury, she was good
Nice review, Man. She not 39, how can everybody else say below 30, and you say 39? She look 26 or 27
She is easily in the Mid 30's. I liked the experience, but it is what it is wrt her age.
She is easily in the Mid 30's. I liked the experience, but it is what it is wrt her age. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
but you didn't WRITE about your experience. you are only now posting what you consider her age. you only said something because this review was challenged. that happens very often in this Forum, readers don't know if you are a Bandwagon Jumper, or if you really did see her, but failed to review.

conversely, a perusal through Bobbie's review history (including as Clara), shows a bandwagon as well, including mine, LOL.. BUT.. I reviewed her, and I followed Quark's declaration that she reported herself to be 23 (others did the same).. I bumped that to "mid 20's" when I saw her again, but that was a small increase, based on my desire to be as factually accurate as possible. but 39 doesn't pass any test of credulity. 5-6 guys all posted "mid-20's" or YOUNGER.. NOBODY exceeded "mid-20's".

since this age debate issue has become chic in recent months, I see just as many guys deliberately pad a lady's age, as those who trim a decade or more off her actual age. the padding has become absurd in many cases.

and my review, as well as Quark's, clearly stated 23 was self-reported.. this review just tosses out 39, seemingly random. at least explain why you think 5-6 other guys are all WAY OFF, by 40%!!
If some of you think she is 23, I would highly recommend a trip to the ophthalmologist or a trip to S.Korea.
  • nono
  • 07-07-2019, 08:08 AM
Saw her she is not as described