What The Hell Is Going On? Armageddon in AMP Land

Houses and hotels? What's next: Arby's parking lots? This climate has NBC Nightly News written all over it and yet somehow, the days of The Artvoice seemed less stressful compared to now.
What's next: Arby's parking lots? Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her
theys gots ...the meats
its been shit since all

the real American rub and tugs

got all run out years ago
  • don w
  • 08-29-2024, 12:24 PM
Exotic cuts on Niagara falls Blvd was great back 30 years ago.
Exotic cuts on Niagara falls Blvd was great back 30 years ago. Originally Posted by don w
Cheryl Rocked!!!
  • clmc
  • 08-29-2024, 05:19 PM
Exotic cuts on Niagara falls Blvd was great back 30 years ago. Originally Posted by don w
Great times and whole different world back then 30 years ago.

Bubba had the economy HUMMING!
All investments did great! Generating plenty of hobby funds, enabling hitting GWN for fun 2 or 3 times a week!
US Dollar was so strong that we got 50-55%+ when converting US money to Funny Money up North where many in the hobby spent 90% of our time to play with sweet pussy from all over the world!

Miss those great Golden Era Times! It was like Thailand was in our backyard!
A 3 song bbbj with a beer and the free buffet was $50US at Seductions back in the day
  • clmc
  • 08-30-2024, 12:06 PM
Back them decent free buffets were at Downer, Seductions, PE55, GTR, even Concord, Penthouse along with the SC almost across from Penthouse. You had dinner then the hot nude dancers were your dessert!
Loved them 3 song with bbbj 50 buck CAD deals many girls did.
I remember going to Mints during the week during my professional schooling and getting a $3.99 steak lunch. Good fucking times
we used to golf early so we could be at seds at 1. order a beer ,get a bj and have a really good buffet. really were good times
  • clmc
  • 08-31-2024, 11:32 AM
Had some great times at Mints which at times was just as good as Seductions.
I didn't really get into the scene until 07'. Sounds like I missed a lot but I somewhat remember hearing about Exotic Cuts around 08' still.
Exotic cuts ..... Amber what a hottie !
  • kosti
  • 08-31-2024, 10:08 PM
There was a nice MP on Marvin st in Buffalo years ago with some fun girls.
members the place ons brighton ...ave ins syracuse wheres a jimmie ...coulds goes ...in ans sits ins ...a steam room mades ...a cedar thens fucks an asian ...flesh ...monster?

...jimmies it all be gones an yer ...plastic man ...blames september ...eleven