The zoo...why so high??

I was going to take my granbaby to Boo at the Zoo next week...but because he is 3 months over the free till 12 months limit...he has to pay $16 ! WTF?? That is outrageous!
{I know it is supporting a good cause...but that is ridiculous!}

anybody know of any free halloween activities to take a 13 month old too??

Thanks!
i'm just taking my babies trick or treating, there's not much to do in the sticks here.
hmmmmm.... That is the stroller age and you need to do trick or treat at the mall where they pass out candy and everyone is dressed up for halloween... Most malls do this activity for the little boogers thats too small to walk the neighborhood.
Miss D, you can always lie about his age if he's close. we did it all the time, they never ask for proof. LOL
Hey DEE when you go to the ZOO,would you return that rat that keeps following you around,or do you have cheese in your back pocket?
Wow!!! That is outrageous for an infant that age. I do volunteer work at our local zoo here in BR and it isn't near that expensive. That sucks Dallas! The zoo is such a cool place for kids!! We even have Boo Nights for the older kids to visit the zoo at night.
most privately owned campgrounds have great things for kids halloweeen weekends.
The St Louis zoo is free and is 10 times better than any zoo i have been too

I think they do that to keep the local riff raff out{my opinion}
Next time you're in Tyler, Tx check out the Caldwell Zoo, one of the best I've been to!
  • Mrgru
  • 10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
I agree. Caldwell zoo is spectacular. Although its been about 15-20 years since I've been. But it was great back then
The St Louis zoo is free and is 10 times better than any zoo i have been too

I think they do that to keep the local riff raff out{my opinion} Originally Posted by DallasRain
The San Diego Zoo is awesome! That's the best one I've been to :-)