A letter from a 3rd grader

lol---good one
I got the carrots! Then found out they wanted carats
I wish him luck.... I've been trying to buy one for years and the best I can do is rent one from a stable by the hour

Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn’t show me dancing around a pole. It’s supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework more.
Hmmm, do you think the teacher believed her, lol.
Lol
LOL!! Wow, gotta love kids.
I wish him luck.... I've been trying to buy one for years and the best I can do is rent one from a stable by the hour Originally Posted by skeeter
You can also lease one. They may cost 200-300 a month. Depending on how much you would like to ride this might be worth it.
You can also lease one. They may cost 200-300 a month. Depending on how much you would like to ride this might be worth it. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita

Lolita, I believe Skeeter actually was referring to the unintentional subject of the original post. Not 'horses'...

If only I could lease one for 200-300 a month... Call me cheap, but that could be considered a damn good deal!
Oh!! LMAO, I feel like such a blonde right now. Wow, I definitely misread the letter. LOL. Anyways, im sure you could probably get a cheap sugar baby for 200-300 a month.
LMAO.... thanks for sharing :-)