What My ATF Does For Me...

• Aflac
  • 07-27-2010, 08:31 AM
I just finished a session with my ATF. We met last Winter. To say we "clicked" may be an understatement. I've seen her often since then. It's not like a lovey-touchy-too-many-feelings thing. It's different. Animalistic. Mind-blowing at times. She brings out my inner caveman. This may be a bit out of board persona for me but I'm inspired so I decided to go out on a limb and share with you what my ATF does for me.

You should see her and see her move. She's hot enought to turn heads. I've seen her once, briefly, in the real world. The heads do turn. Those brief few moments were something to observe. I'm sure she knows she turns heads. But, as I got to know her I sensed this insecure side that seems to need compliments so I give them. She likes that.

She tells me to bring my "A game". I play along and tell her that's the only game I got. The thing is, when I'm with her - in front of her, it's absolutely true.

She knows what I like but likes me to tell her when I do. So I tell her and she does it more.

She says to me "if you keep doing that I'm going to cum." I keep doing it. She does and makes a noise that makes me think her loins have incinerated.

I told her I'm going to cum and she says "cum for me - my pussy thinks you've earned it." Somehow, she makes me believe that.

I told her I'm going to release and she whispers "...God I know... I can feel the head of your dick swelling."

She says to me "tell me when you want me to cum for you". I tell her "right now." She does. Hard.

How hot is that? After each session, I leave feeling like a freaking king. My ATF does that for me.

Writing this reminds me why I do this hobby thing. My hope is that everyone gets to experience something like this from time to time.
This is motivating, I'm still in process for my ATF.
so, let's search for aflac's reviews and figure out who this in-tune woman is!!

and then schedule an appt.
Lucky man ... I found one I think is my ATF waiting till our next meeting to take it to greece .. I'll NO for sure then
My ATF recently retired. Saw Shea today..................have a new ATF
If she's telling the truth, good for you. If she's lying, she'll make a fortune in this business.