Date: 6/1/24
Name: Didn't get the lady's name,
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: N/A
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: 240 Patton street
Activities: crappy massage, crappy cbj, piss poor attempt at CG. See ROS for a horror story
Hair Length and Color: short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: decent enough body..
Recommendation: No
  • r66
  • 06-02-2024, 07:42 AM
sorry to hear but thanks for sharing. Good for you on standing your ground.
I had visited this place a number of years ago and not sure if I wrote a review which would have been a NO recommendation then. The place advertised new management and we now know what that means.
So was she hot?
Good move. But things could have gotten bad and not worth it. You would have been better off just writing if off as a loss, like all of us have done many times. I assume all these type places are under watch.
Yeah agree. I go to this joints to relief stress not to increase it. I am past the point I need to tell everybody I got a bigger dick than you.
The main reason I kicked up sand is because of their bullshit. They offer boom boom, you ask how much, they quote a price you say is that for everything and give signals for fingering, oral etc and they smile that asian smile and say yes.

Once the session starts they resist anything you try (including boom boom) as if they don't want to be there.

So everyone has been warned.

On another note I did find me a LEGIT massage place close to my house and the Swedish massage I got put me into la la land.

might post about it later
So was she hot? Originally Posted by xfrankx
Yes. 23-28. Decent enough body. Smoker.

Thus, smoking hot.

However, in the immortal words of MCH, the unnamed lady must have said: “ You can't touch this”