Do you support or oppose Trump's violent coup now taking place in DC?

Pretty simple.

For months, members of this forum have predicted armed insurrection if Trumo would lose.

"Lock and load."

"From my cold dead hands"

Other buzzwords and undemocratic jingoism.

Well sure enough, Trump called everybody to Washington for one last rally. "We will never give up. Never concede," were his words, before telling his mob to march on the Capitol.

Already one person has been shot on Capitol grounds. The Capitol has been breached, windows broken. A dipshit was sitting in the VP's seat in the Senate Chamber, members of Congress have been evacuated and provided gas masks.

Are you happy?

Let's see who supports this coup.

Do you have the video of the dude sitting in the VP's seat?

I will just say what the media was saying during the riots, which is that this is a mostly peaceful protest.
Dbl standard!
Dims have stolen 2 elections to seize power! Thats a true coup!
They have suppressed voters and enacted rules changes to help them in this atrocity!
dims supported the rioters and looters and want to defund the police!

No one has proven these folks thats trespassing the Wh to be Republicans! I believe theyre antheifa moles!

snick
They prob are H I M supporters.

I don't really give a shit anymore.

I support Antifa.

Fuck the government.
Peaceful protests by peaceful folks.
The ones causing trouble are antheifa moles!

How about Do you support the arson murder rioting and looting that antheifa did for months all across the nation?

Having an open mind will clarify whats going on
Do you have the video of the dude sitting in the VP's seat?

I will just say what the media was saying during the riots, which is that this is a mostly peaceful protest. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Pull your head out of the sand, bub.
I honestly don't not support it.
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list.
Didn't have the guts to participate? Did you vote in the poll, WD?
This is a mostly peaceful protest.
This is an attempted violent overthrow of the government. Anybody who doesn't see that is an idiot.

Trump and his stormers are wiping their asses with the fucking constitution he swore to defend. There is nothing that can be done today to change the outcome of Trump's glorious ouster. Nothing. Unfortunately, the Trump troops don't know that, don't believe that or have been told otherwise (like that doesn't happen every fucking day.)

Dems and Reps are calling on Trump to call off the dogs.

Trump could stop it with a Tweet.

When will he?

You're in "Bethesda," "Strokey," right? Maybe you should get on the metro and go down there and report back to us.

Deal?
I don't live in Bethesda, anymore.

Poor millionaire politicians.

I hope they're okay.
The Right has consistently decried the Left as Fascists on this board. Websters dictionary definition below. Which side better fits the definition?
Definition offascism:
Often capitalized:a political philosophy,vement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralizedautocraticgovernmen t headed by adictatorialleader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2:a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
sounds like both parties
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2021, 03:08 PM
They prob are H I M supporters.

I don't really give a shit anymore.

I support Antifa.

Fuck the government. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Pull your head out of the sand, bub.
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2021, 03:10 PM
sounds like both parties Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
And vote Libertarian