Actions have consequences

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Ht9?li=BBnb7Kz

I'll give them this much; at least they took the chance to act on their convictions.

Curious to know if any of the flagrant agitators on this board had the same fortitude to actually stand up for their beliefs and participate. No names mentioned yet.
You wont get the antheifa members here to admit to anything! Just whistling in the wind.

I'll give them this much; at least they took the chance to act on their convictions.

Curious to know if any of the flagrant agitators on this board had the same fortitude to actually stand up for their beliefs and participate. No names mentioned yet. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Just the same old "cold dead hands" talk from the same Keyboard Warriors and Laptop Lawyers.

They are where they've always been. And that isn't out front. It's hiding here on ECCIE, where they're safe and without culpability (although that's yet to be determined).

Normally, I'd end a post like this with a horselaugh.

But nothing about this is remotely funny. Not even the pathetic defense and justification offered up by our Trumpites.

Fuck that guy, and the horse he rode in on.

99.99% peaceful protest
Just the same old "cold dead hands" talk from the same Keyboard Warriors and Laptop Lawyers.

They are where they've always been. And that isn't out front. It's hiding here on ECCIE, where they're safe and without culpability (although that's yet to be determined).

Normally, I'd end a post like this with a horselaugh.

But nothing about this is remotely funny. Not even the pathetic defense and justification offered up by our Trumpites.

Fuck that guy, and the horse he rode in on.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You call out a member for unfounded terroristic threats. Yet you continually use the guillotine emoji to signify cutting Trumps head off. HYPOCRISY

Curious to know if any of the flagrant agitators on this board had the same fortitude to actually stand up for their beliefs and participate. No names mentioned yet. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Nope not here. These wannabes on here are all hat and no cattle, and most of the time they're trying to milk bulls.
I'm actually social distancing, but I support the right of others to not, if they want. I don't give a shit. I just door dash and stay inside.

Anyway, 99.99999% peaceful protest.
So I suppose all the Trumpist windbags here are all talk and no action. I suspected as such. Also suspect none have donated significant $$ to the Rep party. Main reason I like this board is to out bullshit the bullshitters. Market Alert: Price of content is dropping dramatically.
So I suppose all the Trumpist windbags here are all talk and no action. I suspected as such. Also suspect none have donated significant $$ to the Rep party. Main reason I like this board is to out bullshit the bullshitters. Market Alert: Price of content is dropping dramatically. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Yeah, they spent all of their stimulus money on MAGA hats and Trump banners, and Trump is laughing all the way to the bank. SMH
You wont get the antheifa members here to admit to anything! Just whistling in the wind. Originally Posted by winn dixie

You wont get the antheifa members here to admit to anything! Just whistling in the wind. Originally Posted by winn dixie

You would certainly know, wouldn't you?

Of course the proud boys of eccie don't have the fortitude to which you referred. They are all cowering in their cold war era nuclear fallout shelters and will be eating expired Vietnam era Army C rations for the next several weeks.
ShitLibs this week be like:

{staff edit- CK-- children videos are not allowed}
I wouldn't go to the street in front of my house to protest much less drive to DC
I

Anyway, 99.99999% peaceful protest. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That’s not true.

You were nearby, right?