So who IS at the White House?

Biden is off to his mansion in Delaware again (or is it Camp David?) for the entire weekend with no official activities published.

Hope nothing important happens over Sat & Sun.
No one , admin asleep at wheel LOL Meanwhile the border is falling apart
However really good question
There isn’t visitor logs at Joey Bribes house. Who knows who’s talking to him.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...e-police-line/
There isn’t visitor logs at Joey Bribes house. Who knows who’s talking to him.

/[/url] Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe a Hypno-therapist?

With empathy and compassion I say . . .this must be very hard on his wife, Jill Biden. To see someone who has finally atained the top job in their profession after trying so many times, only to watch them deteriorate before your eyes every day . . .even with the full power of America's health care community to draw on. It must be heart breaking for her.
You think a president isn't connected where ever he goes? Trumptards are so ignorant it is pathetic.
dr jill is phoning it in for joeys
You think a president isn't connected where ever he goes? Trumptards are so ignorant it is pathetic. Originally Posted by royamcr
One trick pony on vaca...where do you go??
You think a president isn't connected where ever he goes? Trumptards are so ignorant it is pathetic. Originally Posted by royamcr
You think Trump wasnt "connected" when he was in Florida?
You can answer in December.
You think Trump wasnt "connected" when he was in Florida?
You can answer in December. Originally Posted by winn dixie
He’s still connected.
"Trumptard"?

Oh well, "Sticks and stones. . ." as they say.

The real point was also quietly made by a few that the president, whoever it is, has the ability to function as the chief executive where ever he is. My remark about leaving the White House for Delaware (of all places,) is somewhat petty.

However, it is my belief that President Biden is not actually in charge of anything. I think he is no more capable of being a functioning adult than President Wilson in his last years, or President Reagan in his final year in office.

I am convinced that when Boris Johnson, PM of UK, tried to get President Biden on the phone for 36 hours during the Afghanistan collapse, but could not get a return call . . . .Biden couldn't take the call for some medical reason. I think he was being pumped full of "stuff" to get him to be awake and coherent.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 08:00 AM
Perhaps we will have a respite from petty name-calling and scatology .

Thankfully!

ICU - I agree with your assessment - fiden is not competent to lead America.
Most presidents are probably puppets and not really in charge of anything.
Where’s Hillary?

https://t.me/ItalyQanons/4506

BAHAHAHAHA
Perhaps we will have a respite from petty name-calling and scatology .
Originally Posted by oeb11

Not from royamcr. You take away his petty name calling and you've left him with half a vocabulary at best. But people like him, so rude, crude, everything based on uncontrollable anger, you really get to see who that person is and can then judge what they have to say. And the really funny thing about people like royamcr, is that he is literally no different, ( only the other side of the coin ) from the "trumptards", he complains about. Royamcr is the poster boy for party before truth and country, which is the argument he uses against his advisories. "They support Trump no matter what", which of course is exactly what royamcr does with the Democratic party.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, which includes many senior officers coming forward suggesting that Milley had the authority to go behind the back of the President because he was "worried about his mental health " and that it was OK to take the measures he took, which include promising our enemy that he would warn said enemy and dis-obey a direct order from the President, is a traitor and exactly the kind of guy royamcr would admire because the measure was taken against Trump but would he agree with Milley if Milley decided Joe Biden now couldn't be trusted and started hiding conversations Biden? Uh, no, don't think so.

Royamcr is exactly what he accuses others of being and doing, putting party before truth and and country.

The very best that could be said about Milley as that he had "good intentions" ( which I don't buy for a second ) even if they violated the Constitution and his oath to the President. "He was sincerely worried" according to all those folks over at MSNBC who I will ask again as well as anybody on the board, please show me in the Constitution where the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs gets to decide on the mental health of the President and if found deficient, by him, then has the authority to change the foreign policy of the President of the United States.

Unless and until you can prove that, you are supporting a traitor for no other reason that the both of you don't like Trump and have no respect for the Constitution and chain of command.

My Democrat friend ask me tonight when I presented this to him, "what was he supposed to do if he was afraid Trump would nuke China" ( and where the hell did he get such a notion in the first place, maybe he'll explain on the 28th ) to which I answered "Resign" and tell the world why you resigned instead of committing treason.

My friend says BUT, there are an awful lot of senior officers who are saying they agree with Milley WHO ALSO CAN'T LEGALLY JUSTIFY WHAT THEY JUST SAID", as if a certain number means the Constitution can be changed without Congress. And these are the people leading our military that put party over truth and the Constitution.

This is worse than anything Trump did or tried to do because we had the courts to block Trump, who is there to block Milley?
“This is worse than anything Trump did or tried to do because we had the courts to block Trump, who is there to block Milley”

The Constitution. If it means anything anymore.