Negro

I actually don't think shit of this but it's hilarious how democrat moron media and democrat morons themselves are taking it in stride.

If SUPERTRUMP even accidentally went down this path I cannot help but believe a SUPERIMPEACHMENT would closely follow.

Outstanding hypocrisy even by the standards of these pigs. Perhaps the least self-aware marionette politician of all-time.

Enjoying it nonetheless.

Thank you.
Absolutely, god-damned right. Gropey Joe referenced Satchel Paige when speaking to the pope. Translater went cross-eyed. LMAO.
he wents cross-eyed ...froms the smell ...whens dementia ...joe shit his pants
Negro Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ugh....
its "coloured", you racist
he wents cross-eyed ...froms the smell ...whens dementia ...joe shit his pants Originally Posted by Plastic Man
"Lub me tendah
Lub me true
Change ma diapah too..."
ugh....
its "coloured", you racist Originally Posted by FatCity
Great point but if the leader of the free world says it's negro, I guess we all have to get used to negro.
From what I gathered watching the video and Im not a Biden fan. He was talking about Satchel being in the Negro Leagues, but he stopped at an awkward point in his statement to clarify that it was called the Negro Leagues at the time. This current president is not very good at articulating.

Also if Trump had said such a thing or anything remotely similar Im sure there would be no issue from his fanbase.
Thought Bath House Barry of Soweto said "Negro" was no longer to be said. Guess Gropey Joe slept through that meeting.

Trump, his many faults notwithstanding, would not be dumb enough to say such a thing.
When referencing long time organizations, etc 'Negro' is still used. When the old-time baseball players are mentioned they are usually referred to as the players from 'The Negro League'. Which was the actual name of the league. Nothing offensive there.
What makes me laugh is my 90-year-old dad is the only person aside from Dementia Joe who ever mentions Satchel Paige.
The responses from the Dementia Joe apologists are bullshit.

When DJ was inappropriately prattling on about Satchmo with the actual pope, he used the politically correct terminology to refer to negroes.

Prolly because he was on his guard. When he let his defenses down and was speaking more naturally, the (previously) offensive term "negro" came all too easily out of his yap.

This is the new normal, folks!
What makes me laugh is my 90-year-old dad is the only person aside from Dementia Joe who ever mentions Satchel Paige. Originally Posted by Withnail
I always thought Josh Gibson was the top negro baseball player from back when the negroes were banned from polite society.
What makes me laugh is my 90-year-old dad is the only person aside from Dementia Joe who ever mentions Satchel Paige. Originally Posted by Withnail
Clearly you circulate in rather restricted circles. Satchel Paige is a baseball icon whose accomplishments will live long after your impaired memory. Paige was prominently featured in Ken Burns' award winning documentary about the history of baseball.
Clearly you circulate in rather restricted circles. Satchel Paige is a baseball icon whose accomplishments will live long after your impaired memory. Paige was prominently featured in Ken Burns' award winning documentary about the history of baseball. Originally Posted by brasil
And, I might add, the "Negro League" is, of course, always an integral part of Paige's biography.
Clearly you circulate in rather restricted circles. Satchel Paige is a baseball icon whose accomplishments will live long after your impaired memory. Paige was prominently featured in Ken Burns' award winning documentary about the history of baseball. Originally Posted by brasil
Ken Burns is a pompous fag. His docs suck dick. Also, I hate baseball.