watching an old movie Indecent Proposal

Would you take the the million dollars for a night with your wife?
I'm sure SO'd insist. She hasn't had sex in years, and this would be a good rationale.
I'm sure SO'd insist. She hasn't had sex in years, and this would be a good rationale. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Good one.
I think the movie sets out to prove that everyone has a price. Hell for a million bucks I'd consider sleeping with Robert Redford. But I'd shudder at the thought because he's pretty wrinkly and hairy. Plus I'd hate myself in the morning. Just until I can lay on the bed and throw 100 dollar bills in the air and make it rain money. Then I'd buy the best treatment to erase the memory.

Woody Harrelson does a good job in this movie depicting the conflicting emotions most men would feel in his spot. A million is a lot, but I don't know if I could look at my wife the same way. I'd prefer, like some women do with husbands, not to know and the SO tell me she won the lottery or something.
Please keep the responses coming in. You guys are hilarious.
my SO would say HELL Yeah......why not,it's all good!
IF I was married, I don't think I could do it. Hell, I'm conflicted about seeing married providers whose SO's know what they do.
I asked a friend this question and this was his response:

This wife----without even a thought.

But my goal in life is to find somebody who I wouldn't even consider taking the million. That's who I'll marry next round. But THIS wife....a million dollars.....Hell, I'd do it for twenty bucks and a pack of gummi bears. Originally Posted by 1730760
ROTFLMFAO!
I would let her do it if she would let me watch. Friggin' HOTTTT.....
I'd be ok with it if she were. I think there is a difference between sex and love. As long as she didn't fall in love with the dude. I think the reason I feel this way is that I see providers. Some how I rationalize it as long as I don't fall in love with a provider.
Some guys are haunted by the vision of their (Wife, SO or ATF) getting the shit fucked out of them. In some cases, it might just be a BBBJCIMNQNS but I bet that's not a pretty thing to think about as they kiss them! LOL

I suspect that comes from a delusional sense of ownership!
For a million bucks I would do him.
youre too funny pyramider
youre too funny pyramider Originally Posted by pickupkid
Careful, he'll do you for gas money! LOL
I'd pay $1million to watch my SO getting done by a stranger...$300 to the lucky cowboy who got to do her...and $999,700 to my SO to get her to do it! LMAO