Review- Amber Amazing!!! EP

Date: 7/24/2017
Provider: Amber
User ID: N/A
Phone: 915-247-0431
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://elpaso.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/check-out-my-body-grade-a-el-paso-treat-amber/14723673
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: new don't know terms. Pretty much full service. Covered.
Session Length: 30
Fee: $50
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: white
Physical Description: First review on here. Beautiful 5'8 amazing body athletic no damage. Very tight with a good frame. Exact same girl as the post in the pics.
Recommendation: Yes
Quick link to a pic of her http://imgur.com/a/8AItR
You might want to read some reviews and get a handle on how to write one (including the terms like BBBJ/CBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK)... Just saying. This one is pretty useless.
My bad try not to be to hard haha just helping her out because she is new and so that I can get my first review done.
Dude, take a look at the "sticky" post under the Independent Provider Reviews section. It has examples of reviews and everything you need to include. A google search for any of the acronyms will tell you everything you need to know.
You might want to read some reviews and get a handle on how to write one (including the terms like BBBJ/CBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK)... Just saying. This one is pretty useless. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
This is an information exchange and this info is not very good. Little more effort in writing a review would help us and her. This tells us nothing. I know her. Did you notice her boyfriend sitting on the stairwell? LOL. I know he was there. He is always there.
  • b14me
  • 07-25-2017, 08:15 AM
Check out my body! Grade A El Paso treat. AMBER - 25

Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 3:50 PM

If you're looking for a sexy young classy yet freaky woman with lovely red hair, I might be your woman. I'm 25 with the body of an 18 year old. 5'5 125lbs silky soft skin, curves you will crave. Coke bottle body. Besides my beautiful face, My legs and booty are said to be my best features. I am great company in multiple ways so come on by and let's get together and schedule a date I can assure you won't regret. I'm one of a kind, and I bet you anything, the first date we have together will be the day you drop all those other girls. If you are afraid of reaching in your pockets for a sexy lady like me, don't respond. I'm like can of pringles baby ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP!!
NO BLACK MEN
💋915-247-zero431
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
100%real pics and 100%safe
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 14723673 elpaso

email to friend
Moving to co-ed. Review not written using the review template.
Not trying to be hard on you man. But this review doesn't count as a review so in the end you failed. Take the time to do it right!