Best tuma providers in the Houston hobby scene?

• pxmcc
  • 11-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Although ymmv, Alyssa71 would rank among the best I've seen in a minute. Iop is off the charts. Her tuma cherry pop session was just awesome..

PeachySexy for sure, but she's retired, it seems..

BP provider who went by Taylor College. Also retired unfortunately. That girl always nuts when she does tuma. like, wow...

Also ymmv, but Lady_Kayla001 is right there at the top as well. Her tuma cherry pop session was also amazing. Gal is a certified freak. And her menu is just awesome. N t6hat booty tho..

Premier Desires from DFW (ymmv). Wow. She's also a squirter, so that's always a plus, getting squirted on with a hot sexy stream in pulses while she O's..

Annabelle Rose from DFW (ymmv). Has a great tuma/hj simultaneous combo that is..intense.

Other suggestions? Spinner Brenda?
Hottie Brenda ftw
I 10 Melissa, for the $$ she will give you the best TUMA
Many gilgs at the Asian spas that reject you Wolfirwhistle provide tuma. That's if you can get in....
Haha...I should get a commission for my marketing consultations...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Many gilgs at the Asian spas that reject you Wolfirwhistle provide tuma. That's if you can get in.... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Whatever you say Dorian..
Brenda for sure. Estrella too but might be ymmv. Long retired Alondra was the best I ever enjoyed, her tongue was amazing.
Haha...I should get a commission for my marketing consultations... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Lmao!
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Many gilgs at the Asian spas that reject you Wolfirwhistle provide tuma. That's if you can get in.... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Don't you mean RapeWhistle?
WuzWhistle!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Need to add this petite cutie cici26 to the "tuma friendly" list..

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=324480

per sinful_pleasure's review:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2224946

generally speaking, i normally would assume ymmv on tuma unless you know otherwise; i am sometimes "tuha friendly" but definitely "ymmv" quite a bit on that one lol, depending on the facts and circumstances...
Hottie Brenda ftw Originally Posted by RayrayTX
+1.
Mileage increases if you shower together- she can verify ass cleanliness.
Sissy Lips
Mileage increases if you shower together- she can verify ass cleanliness. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Good idea! Hehe