Verification for a Newbie

Hi, the vast majority of my mongering experience has been with strip clubs and AMPs. They were easy because they involve few unknowns. I now the location involved and can see in advance what that location offers.

Agencies and independents are totally different. I've only used them in Europe, and the verification process here seems to vary a lot. What should I expect to do in order to get verified? I'm reluctant to provide a photo or picture of an ID. However, that seems pretty standard.
I stay UTR and have done both photo and/or pic of ID with some details blacked out. I got spooked on one occasion when still in a relationship and decided to go the P411 route. Get P411 and see noob friendly providers.
I stay UTR and have done both photo and/or pic of ID with some details blacked out. I got spooked on one occasion when still in a relationship and decided to go the P411 route. Get P411 and see noob friendly providers. Originally Posted by big_jay

Yeah, I've been thinking that P411 is the way to go.
Can they do reverse search of image on google? Just with your face pic.
Hi, the vast majority of my mongering experience has been with strip clubs and AMPs. They were easy because they involve few unknowns. I now the location involved and can see in advance what that location offers.

Agencies and independents are totally different. I've only used them in Europe, and the verification process here seems to vary a lot. What should I expect to do in order to get verified? I'm reluctant to provide a photo or picture of an ID. However, that seems pretty standard. Originally Posted by atanion

Definitely p411 great platform
Never, ever send a pic of yourself, or your driver's license. B
^^^^O please y’all make such big deal out of nothing. P411 if they do that is legit

Don’t let ppl scare you Op
I think he was saying don't send a pic of yourself straight to a provider.

Yeah, I'll vouch for p411. It's legit. You can also send your p411 verification to providers that don't use it. It's modified and really only shows that you've got references, so they may or may not take it, but at least it's something.
^^^^ok thanks For clarifying that and yes this gentleman is right p411 is legit I personally don’t ask for pictures of any clients but that’s me so good luck hon and I hope you find a way to get verified