Which do you prefer, naturals or enhanced?

Even though I am a girl, I still heart boobies! I like natural and very nice MM's but lately it seems that most people are on one side of the fence or the other about this. OK eccie friends, tell me which ones you prefer?

Lola

No doubt natural , some MM are ok if they're still squishy , but those are far and few
between . Scars suck , and nipples that dont point right , don't get me started .......
Natural all the way even if they are tiny. Of course this is my preference from only living in Oklahoma where i'm sure the best boob doctors don't reside. I've seen some of the boob doctors work on the west coast and i'm sure they are good enough at their profession there to make a pair of man made boobies that would fool anyone. The problem however from what i've noticed (at least for the west coast) is that the girls getting boob jobs tend to over do it which always causes them to look and feel fake. I don't know if the docs talk them into going too big or if it's just a case of trying to get their money's worth. So until i come across (pun intended) a nice pair of fakes that would fool me then my preference will remain to be all natural.
Definitely prefer natural. Maybe a boob lift after a woman reaches a certain age. Other than that, size doesn't matter as long as they are natural. Of course, won't turn down the MMs. Not a deal-breaker, just a preference.
Natural is my preference, but I don't discriminate.
I've never seen, touched, kissed, or licked a MM that I didn't like.
I prefer naturals. However the utr I have been seeing lately is mm. So what can I say?
If I can touch them they are real enough for me! Honestly if the nipple is in the upper half of the boob (vs pointing down) and they are not overly hard I couldn't care less. I am a leg guy and would rather be with a woman with AMAZING calves...though I like great boobs too, just isn't the first thing I am looking at!
Natural all the way.
Yours.
Natural for me. I won't turn down MM but I prefer natural even if they are small just as long as you have a nice ass.
Depends on the girl they're attached to
natural breasts are beautiful. now if you're completely flat chested then I can understand wanting to get a fake pair to feel more womanly
Really , I've never considered getting self esteem from attaching a polish sausage to myself ?
I have yet to meet a pair of boobies that could not get me hard and excited, if I fondle and kiss them properly. My all-time favorite appetizer.

And the level of excitement varies, depending on the quality of the breasts and the attitude of their owner.

All breasts are not created equal. Sad but true. And if a gal looks in the mirror and doesn't see what she wants to see, then cosmetic surgery may be an option, considering its risks and rewards.

But I wouldn't want all flat chested women to rush right out and get their boobs done. Lots of guys like the smaller variety, myself included.