The 47%

Later on after President Obama wins the election decisively and the losing campaign is dissected, this will be the crisis point for Mitt Romney that turned the election.

. . . A President must be there for everyone, not just the upper crust that he prefers.

Dropping like a rock.
God I know right? Get your facts right Romney, it's 49 % not 47.

That's a pretty lame attack guys. I mean at your very BEST, you are still less than half. I really feel for ya. That does totally suck.

EDIT to say: Do you all realize how lame we all are individually? I mean we have THIS for our election. I'm just as embarrassed as everyone else.
Originally Posted by BigLouie

Romney just confirmed what most were thinking about him. He dismissing half of the nation and here he is clearly DIVIDING the nation with his comments.
Yeah. Like Obama is the great uniter. They both want to divide us, make us hate each other and love them. It's bullshit on both sides.
It doesn't matter if the 47% are

Students
Seniors
Soldiers
The working poor
The Rich
Men
Women
...or guys who post on hooker boards..

If they vote for Barack Obama then they are complete idiots and morons..
I believe he was talking about the 47% of the country that get paid to vote, don't care who is running they will vote democrat, or those that will vote for the 50% black man even if he says he is the Manchurian Candidate.... he is right he has no chance of convincing this group. Also please know that the video is for some reason missing a few minutes.. I wonder what was on that...