Role-Playing for Dummies - A Step-by-Step Guide to Great Sex

You could be anyone or anything you wanted. And once you donned your disguise, you no longer had to act like your regular self. You could be the center of attention even if you were normally shy. You could boss everyone around even if you were usually a follower. You could have an accent, walk on your hands, wear a cape and mask, anything

. It grants you freedom.
When you role-play with your partner, you can do the things that might otherwise scare you or that you might not do simply because they are "out of character." Maybe you’re usually the quiet one. Tonight you can be the screamer. Maybe you’re usually the passive one. Tonight you can be the aggressor. Maybe you don’t usually ask for what you want. Tonight you can be the dictator.

. It creates intimacy.
Nothing brings two (or more) people together like letting down your guard. Sharing fantasies and playing them out can be very revealing. Exposing yourself in that way can bring you closer to someone than you ever imagined possible. It’s one thing to make love. It’s a whole other thing to be the last humans on earth whose coupling can repopulate the planet.

3. It puts the fun back into sex.
For too many couples, sex becomes a chore. Or, at the very least, it becomes painfully predictable. But role-playing can spark your creativity, pique your otherwise waning interest, even give you a secret language. "The doctor will see you now," will suddenly have a whole new meaning. And it’s hard not to laugh and have a good time when the only thing you’re wearing is flippers and a snorkel.
Now, get in there. Slay that dragon. Cure that fatal disease. Leap tall buildings in a single bound. And get your Dewey Decimal system on!

so many people want a role play girl, but when it comes down to it they chicken out....
I love it I cant get enough...I have costumes and I forget about the real world and step into the fantasy...
I wish more guys were open to playing...
Good Afternoon Princess;

Do you know Jenny Block?

Just wondering
Cyclops
Princess, how about tied facing a cross, Sheriff of the town and the one who has You there is a known evil Woman of the hills who has a great dislike for the Sheriff. That's one i've done.
...I have costumes and I forget about the real world and step into the fantasy...
I wish more guys were open to playing... Originally Posted by Princess_laeya
So what are some of your favorite costumes, PL? Inquiring minds need to know . . .
yes I love her I get alot of good reads from her especially the role play ideas...
You got read her stuff...
she has step by step guides to different ideas..
some of this was hers.....
These are the parts I like the most...
YAY!!
she also gives classes and seminars...
which are great!!
Glad you like her reads!!!
Sweet!!!
You should check out Midori when she comes to town for South Plains. She puts on some great D/S classes.