fetish sites????

I am expanding some of my services and adding fetish packages

what are some good sites to study different types of fetishes???
Thx!!
Dallas, Dallas, Dallas........

I'll be in NOLA in Sept - find you a willing pupil (or two or three) and we'll "have class".

Call me or email me and we'll go through particulars & I'll try and be there over a Sat - let's see what NOLA Leather has going on. Maybe even BR?
or we could use April??? :X
Are you looking for like a list of fetishes, or more of "how DO I stick an eggplant safely up someone's ass?" type of website?
lol--Babee..thats an idea...

Krunk..lol...just places where I can finda helpful info on different types fetish
CollarMe, FetLife, max fisch; all 3 have ads with links to sites of interest. Max Fisch is a listing of dommes sorted by state.
And you can check ClubFem, a group for dommes and submissive men. It has an active chapter in Houston and the ladies would be willing to share their knowledge.
Whoa, I'd like to sit in the front row in that class . . .
Fetlife.com
Okay, I think my NOLA trip may be in September...
cool Anova..let me know if ya need any info

Thanks everybody---cool sites!!!!
Here's a few websites:

http://www.bdsmcircle.net/welcome.htm
Lorelai's website has some good links too: http://www.bedroombondage.com/links/...ources&start=0

Generally speaking you'll probably want to start with the fetish checklist, then go through it and find all the fetishes that interest you, as well as those you are not interested in doing. That will help you narrow down your window. Then go out and research each individual one to see if it is something you want to do with a client, or maybe just limit it to your personal playing time. I know a number of dommes who will only do certain things with their non-commercial play partners. There are a variety of reasons for it, but you'll have to come up with your own reasons and feelings!

Fetlife can be another good resource, though make sure you go in with an open mind. Some of the dommes on there will give you the cold shoulder if they know you have a provider background or are interested in adding it to your provider time. I'd stay away from Collarme, it's a site (in my opinion) that's not a good place to start out with. Too much drama, posers and it's just a big pain in the ass.

If you want to see some pics/videos of various things, check out Kink.com. They have a site for many fetishes, and while the majority are sub female, knowledge of fetish is knowledge, regardless of who is being spanked/poked/prodded/bound/whipped/etc.
I am expanding some of my services and adding fetish packages

what are some good sites to study different types of fetishes???
Thx!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh my Dallas. Well for me it is all things cuckold. Darkcaven.com is great but it is a pay site. There is something called the Marcus's Blair cuckold report that describes all the different aspects of my fetish to the best that I have seen. What is the latest on the Dallas in Dallas Texas tour?...me wants that BAD!!
Dallas, Dallas, Dallas........

I'll be in NOLA in Sept - find you a willing pupil (or two or three) and we'll "have class".

Call me or email me and we'll go through particulars & I'll try and be there over a Sat - let's see what NOLA Leather has going on. Maybe even BR? Originally Posted by babee
If I could fly in, could I join you as well? I would be very honored. Seriously, I would be very honored to meet you and also, well join in!

Heck, I would be willing to add something to the mix. What? I haven't a clue! I am going to Austin, though, the 23rd. Any other time then that would be great.

Elisabeth
Cuckold4u..Dallas sept 2-4

EW sugar.. sounds like a plan....let me shoot some ideas by Babbe and get right back to ya....Babee,I will call ya tomorrow sweets
or we could use April??? :X Originally Posted by babee

Oh! PLEASE!

Why do we have to wait till Sept???

I've already been such a bad girl... if we wait till then the list of naughty things I've done will be so long it will take days to punish me!