Amazing juror interview with Anderson Cooper.

I watched the juror interview on CNN last night, and this juror said almost exactly what many of us said about this case. Yes, Zimmerman did check out Travon Martin walking in the nieborhood, but he then ended his involvement and headed back to his truck. But Travon then escalated the entire encounter by confronting Zimmerman, punching him, then getting on top of him and administering a MMA style beat down. Fearing for bodily harm or death, Zimmerman used deadly force.

Two separate events. One was initiated by Zimmerman, with no violent intent, the one by Travon Martin with the expressed intent in teaching this "cracker" a lesson.

The Justice System worked exactly as it should. A man faced a jury, faced charges, and was found not guilty.

But we till have a prosecutor who just yesterday said that Zimmerman was a coward for not taking a stand. Think about that statement. We have an officer of the court, a public official, stating that the act of invoking one of our basic Rights guaranteed to us by our Constitution is a cowardly act. Unbelievable.

Is this woman going to be sanctioned?

And of course, now the riots have begun. We can thank all of the poverty pimps, race baiters, polititians, and news outlets for continually feeding these ignorant masses with inflammatory remarks and out right lies.

It is now for President Obama to take the podium and end this by admitting the truth. That being, this entire episode was a tragedy, but the death of Travon Martin was a result of his actions. Actions that were a result of embracing a culture of violence and thuggery.

Will the President have the courage to do this, or will he continually fan the flame of hatred and racism that he was, and still is, part of.
Thanks for leaving out the part about all jurors thought Z had gone too far. Plus twitter shutting down her big plans for a book deal.
You saw the interview as well, so you know that the jurors saw no racial side to this, other than what was introduced by outside agitators, and believed the Defense, not the Prosecution.

It's amazing how everybody said, "let the system work, trust the jury system", and now refuse to do just that. The NAACP is now turning out to be the biggest race baiters of all, refusing to believe that what finally came out in this trial was the truth about what really happened that night.

Like I said before. It is now time for President Obama to step up and put an end to this. Whether he has the courage to do this will have to be seen.

Are we a Country of laws, or a Country of mob rule? Mob rule is what got us here, with the prosecution based on emotion and slander. The law prevailed, but now will mob rule take center stage again?

The mob exist out of ignorance, which soon morphs into pure stupidity, which then morphs into violent behavior. We are at the stupid stage now, it is up to the President to step up before it turns violent.
Watch it for yourselves.....unedited, no commercials.

I thought AC was pretty even handed.......it is compelling......the juror is now backing away from writing a book............

http://therightscoop.com/must-watch-...mmerman-juror/
+1

It is now for President Obama to take the podium and end this by admitting the truth. That being, this entire episode was a tragedy, but the death of Trayvon Martin was a result of his actions. Actions that were a result of embracing a culture of violence and thuggery (and likely homophobic).

Will the President have the courage to do this, or will he continually fan the flame of hatred and racism that he was, and still is, part of. Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • Old-T
  • 07-16-2013, 12:01 PM
If you have not heard Stephen A Smith's comments from yesterday I would suggest you do. Very sane and rational (and this from someone I often do not agree with).

Quite the opposote from Dizzyboy here who is taking great glee at intensifying his hate mongering.
Stephen A Smith

It wasn't a "hoody" alone that led to Martin's death. On a cold, rainy night, Zimmerman spied Martin walking about on people's lawns -- not the street or the sidewalk -- peering into windows. If Martin had been wearing a "hoody" and jogging on the street, Zimmerman wouldn't have given him a second look.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks for leaving out the part about all jurors thought Z had gone too far. Plus twitter shutting down her big plans for a book deal. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

if you cant leave out the good parts what can you leave out?

guess the lady forgot about the bushes the kid jumped out of when he attacked Proky..

the bushes that weren't there.

aw well, what the hell
if you cant leave out the good parts what can you leave out?

guess the lady forgot about the bushes the kid jumped out of when he attacked Proky..

the bushes that weren't there.

aw well, what the hell Originally Posted by CJ7
"Juror B37, the only juror to speak publicly about the case so far, said Monday that the actions of Zimmerman and Martin both led to the teenager’s fatal shooting, but that Zimmerman didn’t actually break the law."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...69e_story.html
You saw the interview as well, so you know that the jurors saw no racial side to this, other than what was introduced by outside agitators, and believed the Defense, not the Prosecution.

It's amazing how everybody said, "let the system work, trust the jury system", and now refuse to do just that. The NAACP is now turning out to be the biggest race baiters of all, refusing to believe that what finally came out in this trial was the truth about what really happened that night.

Like I said before. It is now time for President Obama to step up and put an end to this. Whether he has the courage to do this will have to be seen.

Are we a Country of laws, or a Country of mob rule? Mob rule is what got us here, with the prosecution based on emotion and slander. The law prevailed, but now will mob rule take center stage again?

The mob exist out of ignorance, which soon morphs into pure stupidity, which then morphs into violent behavior. We are at the stupid stage now, it is up to the President to step up before it turns violent. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Did I mention race???? NO
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
FWIW ... the jury agreed GZ should have stayed in the truck ..they also agreed GZ had the right to carry a pistol

I agree with the jury
FWIW ... the jury agreed GZ should have stayed in the truck ..they also agreed GZ had the right to carry a pistol

I agree with the jury Originally Posted by CJ7
The jurors also agreed that Zimmerman broke no laws by getting out of his truck.
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2013, 02:43 PM
I think we can all agree that had Zimmerman to do it all over again, he'd of stayed in his truck.
I think we can all agree that had Zimmerman to do it all over again, he'd of stayed in his truck. Originally Posted by WTF
Probably, but Zimmerman broke no laws trying, as he believed, to protect his neighborhood by observing a suspicious character until police arrived.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:48 PM
IMO there will be, or should be some new regulations for neighborhood watch groups