Congressman Peter King comments on Hillary Clinton vs The Republicans

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have not shot against Hillary Clinton.

http://news.yahoo.com/peter-king-say...-politics.html
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have not shot against Hillary Clinton.

http://news.yahoo.com/peter-king-say...-politics.html Originally Posted by flghtr65
He looks like he took advice from Hillary's Hairdresser.

Can his opinion really be trusted?

How will she destroy them? An all expense paid vacation to Benghazi.
She'll leave those idiots in her dust...
She'll leave those idiots in her dust... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just like she was going to leave that rookie junior Senator from Illinois in her dust, I mean, how could she lose to someone with a name like Barak.
Just like she was going to leave that rookie junior Senator from Illinois in her dust, I mean, how could she lose to someone with a name like Barak. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Presidential elections and Primary elections are different. In the last presidential election Mitt lost 14 out of 16 swing states. Mitt won North Carolina and Indiana. He lost all of the other swing states, Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, Penn, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia just to name a few. These states most likely will vote democrat again. If Hillary runs and she wins these states, she will win the election.
Presidential elections and Primary elections are different. In the last presidential election Mitt lost 14 out of 16 swing states. Mitt won North Carolina and Indiana. He lost all of the other swing states, Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, Penn, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia just to name a few. These states most likely will vote democrat again. If Hillary runs and she wins these states, she will win the election. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I would not dismiss the possibility that Hillary will be competitive in Texas. She is extremely popular with both women and the Hispanic community.
...and the Hispanic community. Originally Posted by bigtex
Como? Buenos dias, mis amigo. Como estas?

Just like she was going to leave that rookie junior Senator from Illinois in her dust, I mean, how could she lose to someone with a name like Barak. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Comparing those two extremist wingnuts to the phenomenon that was Obama, at least in 2008, isn't valid....for a whole lot of reasons.

Cruz and Paul stand zero chance of being elected POTUS in 2016. They're whackos, they're on the record as being whackos and they will never carry the moderates or independents....they'll get the crazy vote but that won't even propel them past the primaries. You're delusional if you think otherwise.
I would not dismiss the possibility that Hillary will be competitive in Texas. She is extremely popular with both women and the Hispanic community. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're dreaming BT. She'd be competitive in the urban areas, that's it. The mouthbreathers in our crazy state would no more vote a woman to be POTUS than a black man. Never happen.
You're dreaming BT. She'd be competitive in the urban areas, that's it. The mouthbreathers in our crazy state would no more vote a woman to be POTUS than a black man. Never happen. Originally Posted by timpage
Just remember this, Little Timmy, a "wacko" like Hitler was elected by people who believed they couldn't live with the alternatives proposed by the left. A Hildabeast candidacy will motivate a reactionary vote that will include many of those so-called moderates.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM
You're dreaming BT. She'd be competitive in the urban areas, that's it. The mouthbreathers in our crazy state would no more vote a woman to be POTUS than a black man. Never happen. Originally Posted by timpage
all she needs here in Tx is the minority vote and the women's vote ... toss in a few swing votes and the good ol boy republicans are toast
AllI said was that I would not "dismiss the possibility that Hillary will be competitive in Texas."

I believe there is a reasonable chance that if nominated, Hillary will pull in a higher percentage of Texas votes in November 2016 than any Democratic Presidential candidate since Jimmy Carter.
Meanwhile...

I hear next week she will show us how to make a sweat band out of maxi-pads.
Meanwhile...

I hear next week she will show us how to make a sweat band out of maxi-pads. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Meanwhile...

I hear next week IIFFY will show us how he always tempts Hanoi COG with his "sweet ass."
Meanwhile...

I hear next week IIFFY will show us how he always tempts Hanoi COG with his "sweet ass." Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm deciding if I should call you Stink Dick, Shit Fuck or Rooted Fruiter.