Wow, what a gentleman

that's a chickenshit for a beau!
What a guy. He should have stuck around. I hope she ran him off after that.
He ain't her beau no more I'm sure!
Too funny.... Sounds like something that would happen to me..... but, honestly, if my beau left me like that..... Well, I'm not sure there's anywhere safe in this world he could escapes safely too.... The wrath of Tay... hahahaha

XOXOXOXO,
Tay
Do you think she spiced things up for the EMS man???

Hope she enticed her Beau back to the steps and tied his cock to the handrail using his nut sacks for rope then pushed him over the edge. Dimwits like that are why so many women shy away from adventurism!
Do you think she spiced things up for the EMS man???

Hope she enticed her Beau back to the steps and tied his cock to the handrail using his nut sacks for rope then pushed him over the edge. Dimwits like that are why so many women shy away from adventurism! Originally Posted by LA Man

And when is our session scheduled again??? lol, you sound like you could become a partner in crime..... would be funny to tie is dick to the railing.... with his balls......hahahaha

"I wish Sunday would come as quick as my ex...." roflmao

XOXOXO,
Tay
Be even funnier to watch u seduce and entice him then watch the coward cry like a baby!!

Geez what guy in his right mind would not come to her rescue when it happened and be her knight in shining armor! Shit the sex you got for helping even though you were a participant when it happened would be major booty calls for a while!!!

TAY that scum bag is not even a step bellow what I think about a guy that would harm a woman, or child for that fact. They all need to be forced to cut their nuts off themselves then their cock just to ensure they don't reproduce!

If someone does any harm to a woman or child close to me you'll will all know who I am. You will read about it and see it on the news unless the bastard is lucky enough to be found by the police first. Killing him would be too easy on him, he'll I'll even leave a phone for him to call for help, if he has the energy to crawl to it!
Well we know he's not getting a second date Hahaha
Stairs are never a good idea!
ROTFLMAO that is some funny shit and yea I would kill him when I found him and o I would diffently find him! That would be my mission after that lol I would have been crying stuck naked in the stair rail! Im picturing it now lol