Unbelievable!

Summers helped orchestrate the repeal of Glass-Steagall which led to the financial meltdown! Now Odumbo is considering him as the successor to the Fed chairmanship!?! Where's that "change" Odumbo promised?

Right now, Larry Summers is the front-runner for Fed chair

The word among Federal Reserve watchers right now is that the choice is down to Janet Yellen or Larry Summers as Ben Bernanke’s replacement. . . . So after conversations with plugged-in sources both inside and outside the process, here’s what’s behind the changing odds: Larry Summers just might be the next Fed chair. . .

President Obama really likes Summers. And he’s surrounded by Summers’s longtime colleagues and friends. Conversely, Obama doesn’t really know Yellen, and nor do any of the White House’s economic principals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...for-fed-chair/
There is something for you to get all aflutter over.
I B Idiot is seriously considering starting his next thread over his extreme displeasure with Hanoi COG showing a very strong preference toward his personal ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY.

Of course, I B Idiot would very much like to be the sole object of Hanoi COG's affections.

Hanoi COG-----><-----"Sweet Ass" IIFFY

Instead, it appears that poor 'ol I B Idiot is a distant second place, at best!

I B Idiot ----->
I B Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
Yes you are, BigKoTex!
So much for the war on women. Summers is the guy who made the ladies swoon at Harvard when he suggested that maybe there was a reason that women didn't go into STEM courses. One woman claimed that she wanted to pass out when she heard such sexism.
BJtex aka I B "IDIOT" broke his rope. Looks like Yssuh Rider does not seem to mind. Them Gay dogs, what you going to do?

Yow!
BJtex aka I B "IDIOT" broke his rope. Looks like Yssuh Rider does not seem to mind. Them Gay dogs, what you going to do?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Are you providing a pic of you and two dogs?
Lol
Yes you are, BigKoTex! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking idiot HIJACKERD HIS OWN THREAD!

What a classic DIPSHIT!
Fucking idiot HIJACKERD HIS OWN THREAD!

What a classic DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hijacking threads is one of the Idiot's specialities. What I B Idiot does't hijack, his kinfolk J B Idiot will.

And vice versa!
What did you tell that priest, BigKoTex?