THE OBAMA JOB LEGACY (JOKE) !

Obama continues with his war against America.................

Have we ever seen a more incompetent occupier of the White House ?

Two Americans Added to Food Stamp Rolls for Every Job Administration Says It Created

http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/gr...administration
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 10:21 AM
tell Boehner and the anti job cartel to get off their lazy partisan ass and vote for the highway bill passed in the Senate ... poof !! 3 million jobs.
What Highway Bill; Congress passed the bill awhile ago ..................

You need to start providing some links and back up information.

Congress has approved record spending by this president..........the problem isn't the spending, but the economic policies coming out of the White House.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/3...y-bill-passes/
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Pelosi hands Orange Face the gavel and he quips ..

So today we are unveiling a Plan for America’s Job Creators that’s focused on creating lasting economic growth and job creation. It builds on our Pledge to America and the legislative action that we’re already taking this year to create jobs, which the Democrats continue to block.

Repeal Obamacare 38 times but no jobs !!
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Congress has approved record spending by this president..........the problem isn't the spending, but the economic policies coming out of the White House

not even close to a record in the spending department ... nice try
You griped about the Highway Bill NOT being passed; it was, over a year ago....so where are the 3 million jobs you boasted about ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 10:42 AM
You griped about the Highway Bill NOT being passed; it was, over a year ago....so where are the 3 million jobs you boasted about ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
filed in the same cabinet with the rest of your bullshit ... see how that works ?
Why would anyone want to hire someone when they don't have a clue as to how much the insurance premiums will cost them for the "newly hired" ... and for those already on the payroll .... unless

... it's a union shop, which has received an exemption from the "Affordable Insurance Act"!!!!

October 1st was supposed to be "open enrollment" for "Affordable" insurance!!!!

I believe that was his "center piece" of the 1st term to kick in the 2nd term!
You are a loser; you gripe about Congress not passing the Highway bill; I prove you are an idiot and don't know what you jabber about....Congress did pass the Highway Bill !

So where are the 3 million jobs you boasted that the highway bill would create ???????????????????

Are you an Obama advisor ?

filed in the same cabinet with the rest of your bullshit ... see how that works ? Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 11:13 AM
You are a loser; you gripe about Congress not passing the Highway bill; I prove you are an idiot and don't know what you jabber about....Congress did pass the Highway Bill !

So where are the 3 million jobs you boasted that the highway bill would create ???????????????????

Are you an Obama advisor ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
no sir .. you post bullshit, I post bullshit that makes your op claim (by your own admission)backfire in your face ..

that's how it works.
You are a loser; ....
Are you an Obama advisor ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You might be on to something right there .... !
Run, deflect, hide.............

You claimed that Congress was holding up the Highway Bill that would create 3 million jobs. I told you the highway bill was already passed by congress a year ago !!!!!!!!!

Where are the 3 million jobs you claimed the highway bill would create ?

no sir .. you post bullshit, I post bullshit that makes your op claim (by your own admission)backfire in your face ..

that's how it works. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Run, deflect, hide.............

You claimed that Congress was holding up the Highway Bill that would create 3 million jobs. I told you the highway bill was already passed by congress a year ago !!!!!!!!!

Where are the 3 million jobs you claimed the highway bill would create ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
run? lol

you said so yourself, the 3 million new jobs were created in the war against America you so gleefully contend is taking place. ... let there be MORE WAR !!!

oh yeah .. in November 20% of federal spending for food stamps expires. but you knew that didn't you?
Where in the fuck did I say 3 million jobs were created by the Highway Bill?

You dumb fuck, YOU made that phony claim...in fact, you still think the Highway Bill is being held up by Congress...................... ..are you really that fucking uninformed ?

Obama hasn't created any net new jobs.........

FACT JACK !