Date: 4/15/24
Name: Lexi
Phone: 585-416-5498
Email Address: leximassagegirl@gmail.com
URL / Website: Tryst.link
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: North Buffalo
Activities: Kissing, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Doggy, CIM, Toy Show, Daty, FIV, FOV, TIT Sucking.
Hair Length and Color: Long, Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A Beautiful BBW, large Breast, Beautiful Eyes and Smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had fun and did not get robbed.
So... she was ok with a review?
She’s a hottie…very pretty woman.
Providers can’t read the reviews, Lexi thinks I said something about a robbery. Because apparently she has some clients that don’t pay to read reviews and seen captain hookers comment. His comment is fine and makes sense. It’s not hard to understand he is talking about Anna Kaye. You guys, Lexi did not rob me and this review says nothing about robbing. Leave her alone, or pay 25 bucks and read it.
When I had a provider I cared about, I payed that money every time a review was done, you guys bother a provider without paying for the review, that doesn’t make sense. I can see why she doesn’t like reviews, I got the ok, but because of the guys calling her, I don’t think anyone will again, way to go fellas
He did say “and did not get robbed”, and because of that, she had guys bothering her. And said “glad you had fun”, which means my review says I did. I saved you guys 25 bucks, we broke it down together.
Glad you had fun and did not get robbed. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker

Capt.....
We got a bunchatards here that are gonna misinterpret yer comment.
I'm pretty sure you were referring to Handsomedouche for having a penchant for getting robbed.... and not suggesting in any way that our top notch provider robs anyone of anything other than their sperm.....

I'm unaware that she has or had a no review policy, but I can see her putting one in place just because there are so many maroons on this site.....
Maroons or morons
probably both...

Capt.....
We got a bunchatards here that are gonna misinterpret yer comment.
I'm pretty sure you were referring to Handsomedouche for having a penchant for getting robbed.... and not suggesting in any way that our top notch provider robs anyone of anything other than their sperm.....

I'm unaware that she has or had a no review policy, but I can see her putting one in place just because there are so many maroons on this site..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Apparently, they already did and Lexi is rightfully angry.

But, it sure does seem that trouble follows Mr. Lake……

elg…..
What a shame she is all angry. I hope it doesn't hurt her business model. I'm sure she allowed the review for some advertising. Seems like she got what she wanted
What a shame she is all angry. I hope it doesn't hurt her business model. I'm sure she allowed the review for some advertising. Seems like she got what she wanted Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
If you knew Lexi, you would retract everything you wrote.

elg…….
ooohhh noah
  • Gbb65
  • 04-16-2024, 10:42 PM
CIM or CCIM
Providers can’t read the reviews... Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
Wanna bet? No offense intended, but don't be naive.