Imposter has created another name-ladies be careful

For whatever reason, some guy has an ax to grind with member TonyStark. He already created a handle that was banned, TonyShark. Now today, a TonySpark contacts me to set up an appointment using references that the real Tony has reviewed. Ladies, please, please, please be sure to check the join date and spelling of the name of anybody who contacts you with a handle such as tony's. He's also using the same avatar photo.

Not sure what this guy's deal is. He claims that julesjaguar, Miss Audrina Marie and Kayla Knox are his references, which are the real tony's last reviews.

Meg
He created one of me as well using "still~asleep". same location and same avatar, posing as me.

It is Eddie Lynn Bryan from the alerts section just harrassing more people on the site.
i had a feeling that would happen... i reported the tony shark handle when i saw it this morning... i also pm'd the real tony who is a really nice guy sorry that happened to you what an ass!
It is Eddie Lynn Bryan from the alerts section just harrassing more people on the site. Originally Posted by still-asleep
how do you know it's him?
how do you know it's him? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
All of these trolls have been the same guy. You can tell by the crazy way he acts. Brooke posted in the alert about him, then she started getting harrassed by him. We posted about him or trolls and start getting harrassed in just a slightly different way. It's pretty obvious who it is. Same pattern of behavior. He was "assfuck" and all of those handles before. He got put in jail for a while for harassment. You can google "eddie lynn bryan" and it will show his arrest. As soon as he gets out, it all resumes on here again.

The disturbing thing is how the mods/site owners are allowing it to continue.
Isn't it against the board rules to mention someone's real life name or other info??? Originally Posted by Majicreamer
And we have yet another handle for this guy. Look at the join date and posts folks.
Isn't it against the board rules to mention someone's real life name or other info??? Originally Posted by Majicreamer
oh look, another troll account of majicream.

How many is that? about 100 different handles now?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-01-2011, 09:35 PM
NVM... I am going to do a little more digging.
well he's also registered as still~asleep. ze, look at the join date of the user's PM
Now he is trying Bubba3453.
Maybe he will come back as London Rayne lol. I can just see all the TVS reviews now lmao!

Good work Meg!
Who has this much free time on their hands?!?!
I was thinking it could be Eddie Lynn Bryan too, but I'm not sure he's that clever - who knows though?

Be safe, Ladies!
xoxo
Yeah, I'm sure its againist the rules but he has harrassed soooooooooooooooo many providers and hurt a few others.
This man is extremely dangerous!

He is now using a 512 number and yes I've already posted this info 2 weeks ago to the ladies!
This is guy has been calling, texting and harrassing me for 2 years now.
He will stop at nothing.

So with his history and behavior on aspd and here on eccie....I'm pretty sure THE OWNER WILL LET IT SLIDE.....
Wouldn't making appointment requests through P411 and not through PM here cut off a lot of the problem with this guy making appointments claiming to be another poster?

Just asking...
does not stop him from trying tho