Using a cock ring

I have a small collection of cock rings that I have not used. Before using them I would like some advice from those of you who are experienced with these devices.

The one that I will most likely try out is an adjustable one with a loop where the two ends go through a small metal ball that has a button to release tension so that the fit may be customzied. The problem I have noticed with this one is that the little ball tends to pinch in a very sensitive area. Almost like the adjustable feature is grabbing more than the ring.

I do have some others, too, mostly plain vinyl or latex rings. I would need help on determining which was best to use.

OK, ladies, do any of you prefer NOT to use these things with your clients? If so why?

And are there any tips or tricks you think that I should know before attempting to use one? Is this one of the things that a provider should know BEFORE she sees me? Or is it no big deal?

I'm not into S&M but I am older and less able but I still like spending time with ladies so I'm going to get all of the help that I can.

Any and all advice will be appreciated.
One of my ATF wears one and I love it.
PM me if you know where I can buy them in "mouse-PeePee" size.
I would need help on determining which was best to use. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
I think the only way to figure out which one(s) you like best, from both your viewpoint and your playmate's, is to experiment. I have a clear vinyl bag with various cock rings (which I keep meticulously clean, btw) that I'll show a provider and let her pick one out, which is fun for us both, then I let her control the level of vibration. Using a cock ring also secures the condom, which is a good thing.

btw, the other day a young provider put two cock rings on me. I didn't notice 'til I took them off. She said she'd never used one before, they both looked "cute," she couldn't choose between them, so she decided to use both. Haha.
I have used one that vibrates as well. Very different I must say.
+1 Bubba.

I recommend to any one who don't have one already, get one that vibrates.
It will drive her wild.