Need my car tinted so I can do girls in the car

Here's a car for what you want:

• Old-T
  • 03-27-2016, 03:04 PM
I am looking to pick up girls in the car for creampie action. I have a camry. Need old crappy tint removed and new dark tint put on. Want to pay under 250 for this. Recommenxations? Mothers wants a fortune! Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
Quite the big spender you are. And first class guy.
try using tin foil. if you throw the tires on the roof. you can pass for a mobile home
Good shocks help !! Get that bumper sticker:: if this Camry a rockin, don't come a knockin'
custom sounds does good work but dont know about there tinting
just dont go..to dark ...as they can pull you over for this
Most shops in town are going to charge at least $100 for the removal of the old film as it is not an easy process when done correctly. Then you still have the charge to redo the car which is usually in the $175-$200 range for a 4dr car. You may need to raise the budget a bit.
I am looking to pick up girls in the car for creampie action. I have a camry. Need old crappy tint removed and new dark tint put on. Want to pay under 250 for this. Recommenxations? Mothers wants a fortune! Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
Operation Covert Creampie???
  • DT23
  • 04-20-2016, 01:04 AM
Check groupon for tint deal in Austin off S Lamar...they will do it for you...if you want limo tint there is an up charge but they do a great job and you'll be under $$50...to make it legal, there is an exemption form that can be filed with DPS (window tint exemption form)...just get a Dr to write the script for you

I've had this exemption for a year now and the process was real easy. Also I have never been pulled over for tint either and its DARK