Unfortunate incident at the Burger Tex on Airport Blvd

So it was Easter sunday. I had my nice clothes on. I was driving northbound on Airport approaching 51st. But then..... I knew I had to get to a bathroom. It was bad. And since it was broad daylight, I could not go in an alley, or a parking lot, or behind a dumpster.

I looked to my right at Sala and Betty's. Oh no! It was closed. I continued northbound, and noticed Burger Tex to my left. I noticed an open sign and several cars in the parking lot.....I was so happy!

I put the car in park and walked hurriedly inside. However, about a dozen steps away from the bathroom, as I walked by the condiment bar, a little diarrhea came out. I tried to squeeze my buttocks to no avail. Then more come and more. I grimaced in embarrassment as it ran down my leg and started accumulating in my socks.

I then made a mess of the toilet. I didnt bother to wipe. What wouldve been the point? I didnt flush either. I just wanted to get in the shower ASAP. As I walked out, I did my best to avoid eye contact, leaving a drippy copper colored trail of shame behind me. But they knew, and I knew they knew. I had ruined quite a few peoples lunches, and felt sorry for the unfortunate minimum wage employee who had to clean it up.

I set a used gym towel on the drivers seat and sped away back to my house where I cleaned up accordingly. Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
So you were the SOB who messed up the toilet in there! I must have come in right after you and I had the same problem! I never made it to another place and crapped all over the seat of my car! Thanks for nothing!
It's because of threads like this one that some people call this board "The Catbox."
When you gotta go, you gotta go.