What kind of Tats do you find distracting?

I don't think I have ever read a review where a Gent said he was distracting by the Lady's tats. I don't think I have ever been either with the Ladies I have seen who have them, and I don't like tats...But I gotta admit, BIG tats on the ass cheeks have turned me off from showcase pics, but I guess I need to visit one of these gals in person to see if Bible verses, huge eyes, or giant butterflies on ass cheeks will affect little Manny.
I don't care for tats at all but I won't let them stop me from getting my bi-weekly dose of pussy. The only ones I find some what distracting are the ones across the chest between her tits and neck. If I ever show ip at an in all and she has a face tat like Mike Tyson I may just turn and walk.
Definitely the big name tats on the ass cheek tone a huge turn offs for me.
Fucking HATE any tattoos that cover up nipples or areolas. It's like having a permanent pasty. Sucks.

On the tits are OK, but I rather none on them.

Also, tattoos that look like she just wrote all over herself with a Sharpie. That shit is WAY too common.

And that big AK-47 tattoo/brand that one hooker on here has under her neck. Fucking AWFUL!!!
Any type of crown or a guy's name on her tramp stamp.
Any type of crown or a guy's name on her tramp stamp. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
the crown tattoo, and any gun tattoo...theres a cutie a babydolls that has two shitty gun tattoos on her upper hips like the guns are tucked into her ass cheeks....if a tattoo artist drew them on a woman I know.......he'd be in a hospital, or i'd be in jail......every bit of her hotness went away when I saw those stupid child like gun tats........sickening and criminal.........

Not a big fan of just a few. If you are only gonna get a couple, especially small ones, don't get any. Go big or go home they say. Full back and sleeves and legs and neck. Lots of tributes too, especially forever loves that didn't last.

But that is just me.
the crown tattoo
In all seriousness, I have gathered from many comments on here the supposed meaning of the crown tattoo. Deduction indicates "owned" gal, right? But I have yet to find complete confirmation on that. I ask because there is a sweetheart of a girl that works at local restaurant. She doesn't have many tats but has a distinctive crown on her neck. White suburban college girl, early 20s. She just absolutely doesn't come across as the type of girl that would be involved in the hobby, much less with management. Or am I just being naive and it is at least a probable indication of a past life?

theres a cutie a babydolls that has two shitty gun tattoos on her upper hips like the guns are tucked into her ass cheeks
Maybe if Hillary is elected, she will take away her guns!!!
In all seriousness, I have gathered from many comments on here the supposed meaning of the crown tattoo. Deduction indicates "owned" gal, right? But I have yet to find complete confirmation on that. I ask because there is a sweetheart of a girl that works at local restaurant. She doesn't have many tats but has a distinctive crown on her neck. White suburban college girl, early 20s. She just absolutely doesn't come across as the type of girl that would be involved in the hobby, much less with management. Or am I just being naive and it is at least a probable indication of a past life?

Maybe if Hillary is elected, she will take away her guns!!! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
that would be the first I would have to agree with sensible gun control!!
small tats ok with me , tats covering body not , not good looking at all to me. Names and DADDY across the ass just not for me
I prefer none at all but that is getting rare. That said, small, discrete tats are not distracting.
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm distracted by prison tats or ones that count how many people they've killed. I shy away from those.
I sure wish we'd get away from descriptions that say, "a few non-distracting tattoos" and move toward describing their location and size. I know of one woman whose ink has been described as "non-distracting," almost certainly by someone who's blind. Unless you're predisposed to liking tattoos, I don't know how a star with a circle that's at least three inches in diameter around it can not be distracting.

And therein lies the root of the problem. If you appreciate or at least tolerate body art, almost anything will be non-distracting. If you're like me and have never seen a woman whose appearance was improved by ink, almost anything might be distracting.

But sometimes rules were made to be broken. One of my ATFs had a few tattoos, at least two of which I'd characterize as distracting. If I'd seen them in her ad photos prior to my first visit, I would not have made the call, and I would have missed about three years of wonderful times. But after that first visit, I was so enchanted by everything else on her that was so damn near perfect (looking at her face, I felt like Michael Douglas must have felt when he was banging Catherine Zeta-Jones in her prime), I almost literally never noticed them again.
I hate all tats on women. Can't improve on smooth silky unblemished skin. I notice a lot of women try to cover flaws with tats, such as a big tat covering a baby scar. Just brings attention to the area. Love no tats pass on tatted up girls.
Tattoos on women are the equivalent of graffiti on the Mona Lisa or the Venus de Milo -- unnecessary and detracting from the artwork.

How often do any of us drive through a neighborhood, see graffiti on a building, and say, "gosh, I wish there was MORE graffiti on the walls".

And in those neighborhoods where graffiti is rampant, do we label those 'hoods as "upscale"? Quite the opposite.

And sure, a small bit of graffiti is less distracting than a building covered in it, but it is still noticed, and detracts from the building's design --- or a lady's bod.