I haven't been ignoring you guys

I got a new phone and had to get a temporary phone number if any of my regulars see this can you please send me a text with your number so I can get my contacts back 4692672588
Posting taint photos can help remove the stings of you ignoring us.
Lmao!!!
Posting taint photos can help remove the stings of you ignoring us. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmao!!!
We are still feeling the stinging ...
For as long as I can remember you have been asking for the taint lol
Maybe if you had shown your taint you would still have your phone. js
For as long as I can remember you have been asking for the taint lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I request taint for honest and true reasons. But you ignoring us is making the sting that much worse ...
Maybe if you had shown your taint you would still have your phone. js Originally Posted by DentBick

My chihuahuas heard a rumor from the leprechauns that pyramider kidnaps phones and holds them hostage for taint.
Posting. about a stalker and then posting a new number is always a good idea, smh.
Good point^^^^
Posting. about a stalker and then posting a new number is always a good idea, smh. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Honestly it wasn't because of that. My battery gave up on me and my phone would not catch a charge so I was kind of forced to get a new one
It looks like this number will be permanent T-Mobile was unable to transfer my old number that I've had for a while. So looks like I have to start all over

My chihuahuas heard a rumor from the leprechauns that pyramider kidnaps phones and holds them hostage for taint.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I think one of these days I just might give him what he's looking for
Posting. about a stalker and then posting a new number is always a good idea, smh. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
That is pretty funny.