Crazy Facebook Group exposing Houston Cheating men & Hobbiest!

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this. It may be old news. There is a facebook group open to Houston Women. They Post pics of guys from their inbox & Hotel Recipts etc. This is especially bad if a provider gets caught in the rift raft. They are posting ladies as well.Ladies/Gents Please keep your Facebook & Hobby phones separate.The Fuckery is REAL!
and what group is this on facebook????
The Group is "Sis is this yo man-Houston" There is one for Dallas & many more cities. They are exposing everything! Posting pics as of right now.
Send a request. It will be approved quickly. Just make sure all your accounts are separate.
And this is another reason not to be on FB...
^^^^ this
It's much more than just facebook. Wife's & girlfriends are posting pics themselves. You don't need an account to be affected. They are sharing information & Some side chicks are exposing as well. Just thought everyone one should know. Your face might pop up on this group with or without an account.
Something like this can make life much worse for Providers & Hobbiest
Wow, that would be way worst than dealing with a cold. LOL.
Yep, people could post pics of ladies and gentlemen that have no association with the hobby just to fuck people over.
It is the internet.
Just thought everyone one should know. Your face might pop up on this group with or without an account. Originally Posted by SweetDelicacy
Actually, it would have been WAY better if we didn't know.

All you did was expose a shady ass group to a board half full of bat shit crazy hookers who until you posted this, had no clue the group existed. I'd say all you did was give the outing, malicious hookers of Eccie something to add to to their arsenal.

As for "our clients" faces on there, highly doubt that. It looks like a group of hood rats, doing what hood rats do. It's all ghetto. It's all ni**a this and bitch that.

I doubt any of our clients wives are going to be searching facebook for "Sis is this yo man-Houston".
I believe the group is Sis Is This Your Man H-Town. Private group, but not so private they have 7,204 members and 66 new posts today. 536 total posts. Of the 9 members on the page all are African American with one male.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138789283541599/

Definitely opens the door to inaccurate information. Not good. Being the internet, once something is posted it becomes "Fact" and never disappears.
ddd dddd
I just noticed it is a brand new group. Only 2 weeks old.

Why the OP would post this on Eccie is a mystery to me ... Why give publicity to something that can be used so irresponsibly?
536 total posts. Of the 9 members on the page all are African American with one male. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
I just took a look. They surly are facilitating the angry, ghetto, black woman stereotype. I hate seeing stuff like the shit that's on that page. Reminds me of Maury. Trash.
I posted because many of the comments were towards working girls & finding Palace inn receipts in their husbands belongings & it's good to be careful. Their are many different versions of this group. Jeeeez!!