Clearlake girls

Got a room in clearlake with 2 bedrooms any girls wanna stay in the extra room? Hit me up 832-293-9210
Edit.....
You poor thing! I can just imagine the prank calls you are gonna get. It's hard sometimes to be nice. Good luck.
Excuse me but for one YOU'RE NEVER "NICE"

2. You have your phone # in your sig line, how's that any different? Just because she's asking if anybody needs a room?

3. You're RIDONCULOUS!
I could use a nap...wonder if she will rent it to me by the hour...
Don't! Start with me ��

I was just suggesting maybe OP put this in a ladies area only. With so many time waster's we deal with enough!

Besides don't you have enough ThreAD's going in this forum.

Wouldn't want to steal your sunshine!✌
Don't! Start with me ��

I was just suggesting maybe OP put this in a ladies area only. With so many time waster's we deal with enough!

Besides don't you have enough ThreAD's going in this forum.

Wouldn't want to steal your sunshine!✌ Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
LMAO! You don't steal my sunshine. That's not what was implied by your comment.
I want to get both of you in a room together. I see there is an available room in CL. You can pull each others hair while switching back and forth on my cock....I'll add that to the role play thread....haha

Are you that bored? That you must pick a cunt fight? I believe this thread will prove who the ridiculous one is..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=beau+derierre

Let me see how many mandles you bring out.
Lol is that all you got?
I want to get both of you in a room together. I see there is an available room in CL. You can pull each others hair while switching back and forth on my cock....I'll add that to the role play thread....haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Good one! I for one know she doesn't like sharing her men.

Are you that bored? That you must pick a cunt fight? I believe this thread will prove who the ridiculous one is..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=beau+derierre

Let me see how many mandles you bring out. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
I'm calling you out for your rudeness to the OP but yet you bring up shit that has nothing to do with the topic.
Alyssa, don't regress...do we need another therapy session?...you made so much progress...haha
Ahh. Sigh. You're right. I do need another therapy session though. LOL. They're life changing!!!!