Feet photographer looking for some models

Not sure if this is appropriate area to post, but I am a foot photographer and I am seeking female models for free 30 min shoots to build up my portfolio. Message me if interested
I'm guessing you don't want photos of just feet.
Free for you? Or free for them?
Free for them. Feet only. I am trying to build up portfolio and begin to start charging clients at some point once I get more established.
So you would be paying for the Lady's time.

Not that I'm interested. I do have pretty feet IMO, but I haven't had a pedicure in a while lol
Just trying to make sure your offer is clear for the Ladies that might be interested.
OP...you might have better luck at a Vietnamese nail place.
Plus.....they love you long time
No, i would not be paying for the ladies time. It is a free service I would provide the ladies, and perhaps they could use some images for their respective showcase.
Good luck with that, their time is what we all pay for.
^^my thoughts exactly.
Except for the obvious selfies, all of my pics are taken by a trusted client just before or after a paid session.

But there are plenty of ladies that do pay for professional photo shoots for their galleries.

So I'm sure those are the ladies that could be interested in this offer.
Good luck with that, their time is what we all pay for. Originally Posted by loveitdou

I am already booked through next week sir. Responses have been a bit overwhelming, Many thabks to all the ladies who have booked their free foot photoshoot with me.

Cheers!