SEX PARTY!!! Make it happen yo! >: O

So I made a flippant remark about wanting to throw a sex party on a separate thread once as I had totally thought about the idea hardcore back in like february but let it go. but the comment and playful responsive support totally rekindled the idea in my head...

Oh Christ, "Champagne in Italy" REALLYYYYYYY ??????????

OK you DRANK Champagne from France in Italy? WHYYYYYYYY???????? try local stuff is my recommendation when traveling.

Random Fact:
There have been lawsuits all over Europe and Champagne can ONLY be from that part in France that is called Champagne and nobody else can label it Champagne.
So you probably got taken, but what else is new here.

Actually: In the European Union and many other countries, the name Champagne is legally protected by the Treaty of Madrid (1891)

YES 1891, didn't think that would go back that far. Originally Posted by fun2come
P.S I'm sure France exports goods like champagne to other countries :P

lol well champagne itself isn't exclusive to france just the brand name right?
but even if it was just the knock off it was a Really good knock off Best alcohol I ever had.

if I could I go back hunt down the place that served it to me just to ask for its name so I can blow my money buying it in bulk. I'd come back to the states a throw a big masquerade sex party and share my supply(assuming I had that kinda money...lol) Cheers Mate!
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
I want to be part of the party please, I will bring my strap on and a bottle of Hennessy (my fav) and shit we all can just get it on and all pass out naked and none of us have to worrie about anything bunching in our asses lol unless you want me to put something in there lol I can oblige to that too Originally Posted by shayla84
You know I seriously thought about the idea of putting together a "sex" party (they are actually really popular in NY) but I was like how would that work? considering it would be a sex party with a bunch of providers...its wouldn't be your average free for all... would there be a cover charge? and would it be a good strategy to just have a one entrance fee and all the providers do a pot split? ¯(°_o)/¯ and it's like everyone just comes together and you have at it whoever, whenever, However.... or do you let it be a come in no cover charge and if 2 or 3 ppl decided they want to get together do you donate individually or a group donation? (at that point you may only have enough for one go. How Does that WORK???? and for how long? o.O dusk till dawn? all day? 8hrs? what about games? sex games? what about like sexy dance shows? belly dancing? drinks? or is everyone too paranoid about getting drugged? BYOB? special invites or open invitation? what about food? potluck? or order in? none at all????IDK

not to Mention Location! reserve a space?or have it at someone's mini mansion? ¯(°_o)/¯ also what time weekday? weekend? summer (school out)? fall (school in?)

I had shelved the idea for a long time cause I couldn't figure out the best most plausible logistics...maybe I'm not business savvy enough. .

So I'm just throwing this out there to the community maybe some of you are savvy enough to figure out a way to pull something like this off
so go ahead toss in your ideas/suggestions/advice

P.S you can be damn sure if I'm in control of the playlist Phantom of the Opera gonna be on for sure! It would totally set the mood >: D

Attachment 225872 Attachment 225874
I would say have an entrance fee of 350-400. BYOB and the ladies should split the money. The problem is that some ladies will look at it more as a business opportunity and not as a good time that they are getting paid for. Some may feel like they deserve more than others or feel they worked harder than others. One way around that would be to lower the entrance fee and let ladies work off of tips. I don't know......I'm just throwing suggestions out there. I do recall in my younger days we would go to "Lock Ins" which we would pay a fee to get in and then take care of the ladies would see while we were in there. It was maybe 75 to get in and the ladies would charge half rates. Just my idea.......either way let me know, I will be there if you decide to do it! 4th of July weekend would be great!
How ever it works all I know is I want in lol. How do I get on the list?
I like the idea of a one-admission price gets you an all-access pass for a dusk-till-dawn-fuckathon. $400 is a feasible price point for the guys. At that price, if you had three times as many providers as men, each provider would get $1200.

And yes, sex games, dancing, strip poker, drinking games, spin-the-bottle, twister, bukkake, eyeball licking...

Structure would be important so that no one felt gyped, and it would be easy enough to figure it out; the most important thing would be the RSVPs to make sure you had a balance of girls and guys--and people who WANT to be watched by others. To me being a spectator at a sport like this would be great!

And, it would be especially fun to have several "experiences" that you could have--maybe rooms dedicated to certain activities, such as Doubles, MMF, MFF, two girl shows, two guy shows, orgy, dungeon, fbsm, footjobs, ropes/s&m, pegging, invite a tranny, etc.

All we need is a place, a time, and an industrial sized bottle of lube!
Through style and science, these guys have brought sex parties to level of an art form.

http://thehamptonsparty.com/

19Trees
Through style and science, these guys have brought sex parties to level of an art form.

http://thehamptonsparty.com/

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
Yet, their website looks like it is straight out of 1999. Ironic.
That's about when they got started. So many different kinds of parties have been in that sexy space (big house with huge deck, whirlpool, outdoor showers, giant lounge and deckchairs, inside house beds everywhere open and tucked away so every combination of public and private available inside and outside, even an enchanted forest out back. Quite the space.

Best guess from parties attended is 60-70% couples. The rest are single girls, including providers and fluffers (who are mostly Russian teens) scouted from au paire agencies in eastern europe. The madame of the hamptons party is Russian and has amazing connections in many different "worlds". Only a handful are single men, and those often have "duties" at the party. Roamers included black male models (ballerinas, yoga teachers, models) who work alongside fluffers keeping couples happy.

Roaming bartenders in fishnets, DJ inside with small lit dance floor. The master bedroom becomes the VIP room where the owners hang and occasionally bring special friends.

All parties great, some legendary. Some super freaky stuff happens, but mostly its just a lot of hot sex and voyeurism played to the max.

19Trees
Sounds like lot's of fun!!!
Will offer acoustic live country music. Help with making it a house party feel.

Johnny

P.s. pm me for sample music see if you like for party .
I would love to attend and like the idea of a one time door fee. I'm not a vet good planner but maybe you could say there are going to be 3 45min "sessions" and have a key drop and the providers pull a key out of a basket when it's time. Or even better do it like a gift exchange where guys draw numbers and can ether accept their date or allowed to take / trade for the date of anyone else.
Will offer acoustic live country music. Help with making it a house party feel.

Johnny

P.s. pm me for sample music see if you like for party . Originally Posted by johnny punk guy

Please E-Mail Me A Sample Of Your Music (I DON'T Except PMs)

Being A Native AUSTINITE I Am INTO LOCAL

LIVE MUSIC - I Would Love To Hear What You Got!!!!!

austintatiouslilly@gmail.com

P.S. I Have Tons Of Connects!!!

If you set this up sweetie let me know I think we should make it a theme sex party, that would be very interesting and masks can be worn.
I'm thinking Eyes Wide Shut kinda party.
I'm thinking Eyes Wide Shut kinda party. Originally Posted by illuminati
I don't need a mask, unless one of you is inviting my wife...In fact, it would be obstructive for the activities I want to do.
yeah it would be sexy as hell if the providers wore costumes I wish we could make this happen.