BP Numbers

So I rarely got on BP. Been burned too many times. I'm curious though, why are there just numbers. No details?
Seen other discussion that it may be bp trying to cover their ass as to not promote prostitution by taking all the words / fees out of the ads ( especially the emojis haha) that's my take on it but just as that goes you should see plenty of pics with "ads" stating what they want and who they are.
Also there's a new shit load of "new" ads. I'd be very careful.
BP in an effort to thwart legal action has changed their guidelines to only allow a link to another site for the potential pay for play to include a phone number and an image and a link to a third party website like Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or YouTube,,,now BP is only a directory of the advertisements (middle man) and not a host to the ads. ie..a website is not responsible for what others have posted—(ripoff.com, google reviews, follow the TOS and they are clear) but congress may soon overturn that law as it reflects to prostitution and BP has preemptively created a way around the new laws,,,they can still charge for a posting but the posting must forward you to another site, thus creating the other site as a pawn in the game. Which is actually good for us, if you will notice that the links to an approved social networking site on BP are either to real world information or dead links to the sites sign up page. Very few actually link you up to a real legit good time.