Hhr appointments

If a girl can’t get the job done in half an hour then maybe she should only do hr longs, I don’t see calling the clock on the guy for her lack of training,,,a stripper bj ain’t gonna work with most of us.
You need to see someone else.
  • jozzb
  • 12-20-2017, 09:09 AM
what is a stripper bj?
If a girl can’t get the job done in half an hour then maybe she should only do hr longs, I don’t see calling the clock on the guy for her lack of training,,,a stripper bj ain’t gonna work with most of us. Originally Posted by bc1969
Damn man is this a provider that called the clock on you ?? If so who was it.

I know a lot of BP girl will do this it's not the lack of training. It's they just want to get some fast cash and really don't care if you are happy or not. Their only there for a short time and when the fast cash runs out , they move on. I know I have seen a lot of bad reviews and I have seen some of the girls that are just BS.

I seen 2 girls one time that pissed me off . It should have been a 2 girl action but it ended up being a tag team act. while one of the girls was working on me the other one was sitting on the bed texting. I was pissed but I had already paid for the time . So I played the game. But I was new to the BP and really at that time didn't really know how it worked. But now I see mostly girls I can check out. every now and then I will roll the dice.....But if I get shit service I know it was my fault for rolling the dice. I have made some real fuck up reviews that I have rolled the dice on lol but then again I have had some great times also......It's a crap shot
While I was not attempting to summarize my hobby experience in under 140 characters—-actually it was just an argument (albeit one sided) but it is an argument that is based on fact, it’s in the reviews that whenever a guy is unable to complete the goal he always blames himself, and the times it has happened to me I can feel it one hundred percent that the provider thinks it’s my problem also. Maybe just chalk it up to a dice roll I guess,

I also started my career east of here where this site is kinda weak, so I have had to toftt quite often.

Maybe a better topic would be something like “what worked best for you to maximize your time with a new date”