Date: 9/3
Name: Sunshine day spa
Phone: 5129207156
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sunshinedayspa1.godaddysites.com/about-us
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Wells branch between mopac and I-35
Activities: Deep massage knees, elbows, ��teasing, ne, se otyoga pants��, happy happy L1
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’7 fit, b-c cups hard little body
Recommendation: Yes
Are the pictures accurate? Any chance of removing any clothing with her?
Pictures are not accurate, natural look simple beauty. Under blouse first time. Hard body
Hhmmm another great massage performance and sensual teasing and happy happy ending
I’ve been there a few times before the corona virus hit, they’ve had cute girls when I’ve gone their pretty friendly wished they were L2-L3
I don’t think will ever be L2-L3, classy ladies... damn good massage and erotic happy ending.... creative teasing... I need deep tissue from many old injuries.... and the more of a gentlemen you are the more accommodating
I am a gentleman it’s just that they are so cute I want more with them
Agree - The holy grail for me - cute girl, great sensual LMT, L2 finish!
I've been there a few times in the last month or so. Judy (goes by Emily now at Sunshine), is as described except not 5'7". She's closer to 5'3" or 5'4", but her proportions make her look taller. Sweet, almost shy, disposition with a good sense of humor. The other girl, Cindy, is a true spinner--5'0" and about 90 pounds. Bubbly, outgoing, a lot of fun and very cute. Both of them give solid massages and sensuous finishes, although they don't seem likely to go beyond L1. Still, worth a visit if you like a good massage and are happy with L1.