Guide: How to never see posts by Treetop ever again

I'm so tired of seeing Treetop derail the discussions of AMPs/Spas, and I'm sure you are, too.

Fortunately, it only takes a second to never see a post from him again.

https://eccie.net/profile.php?do=add...gnore&u=145283 -> "Are you sure you want to add Treetop78759 to your ignore list?" -> Press Yes.

It didn't work bro. Can still see my amazing self.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I have done this. Reading post are more enjoyable without him lame comments.

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I don't mind your opinion. I like the way you stirred up storms on here. Just take it down a notch.
I'm so tired of seeing Treetop derail the discussions of AMPs/Spas, and I'm sure you are, too. Originally Posted by Hello_Goodbye
Maybe he's obnoxious about it but shouldn't we all be concerned about whether or not we're supporting human trafficking rings?
Sure, of course. The thing is that Treetop seems to have a very annoying agenda against a specific spa and its specific management. This place is, if anything, a glorified rub n' tug. It's also been in business for YEARS and is quite high volume a lot of the time.

If these guys are doing anything illegal, the police know. If the police don't wanna act welp, I guess that's kinda the story of the police amirite?

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Sure, of course. The thing is that Treetop seems to have a very annoying agenda against a specific spa and its specific management. Originally Posted by austintoast
That's sort of the thing I can't get my head around. Dude's got a really weird larp that he does. It's obviously a character he's doing, but it's like a clown with only 2 jokes.