Another couple of disasters at D&T

In the hope of some improvement of time i went there to give them another couple of opportunities last week. once for Babe and once for apple.
My goodness, it was terrible mistakes.

With my previous complaints about their time keeping, I decided to use my phone as timer. That part worked but then rest all was disaster.

Babe is hot with natural resources on her body but extremely lame massage and wayyyyy too many rules. (no lfk, no dfk, no fiv, no daty, no close to face and many more.)
I must give her credit for her good handling of my gear box with her softies. But thats all. Worst part is, this is way higher upsold. I felt that I am the stupidest person to fall for this.
She is in 38 to 45 bracket.

Apple,
I heard a lot about this and all that I heard is totally fake (or she has changed her game completely.
To start with positive, She is awesome looking near 40s. She has MM. She has almost NO butt. She has way too many rules ... almost same as Babe except that she allows daty.
Apple upsells a lot but still 20 shorter than Babe. She is another LAME MESSAGE expert. Total wastage of house fee.

Intentionally not writing review for both of them as they both are not worth it.
The best AMP from D&T is by far are : Sarah, Mia 1, Mia 2, Yoyo, Lily, Nico (In given order)
Why does any even bother with this place? The odds are against you.
I had the girl who answers the phone give me a massage yesterday. Does anyone know her name?
I had the girl who answers the phone give me a massage yesterday. Does anyone know her name? Originally Posted by AlwaysaHE
The Mamasan? I think she goes by Angela.
The extras are not worth it currently
There is a very informative and inciteful thread yours truly posted in coed because I wanted to help the community understand because I care about each and every one of you.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
From a previous comment:

That said, places like DT have been brought to the attention of LE many times but they havent been shutdown for good. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
If the above statement was true, they would of done a welfare check and shut the place down already. Why hasn't it happened yet, if it has brought to the attention of LE many times?

Just because Angela and other shops in the area have banned you for inappropriate behavior and postings, doesn't mean you have to accuse them of illegal activites and trafficing, just to get even. I have gotten to know several of them personally, and they enjoy the work, money, and travel. I have gone on a few day trips with them to Dallas, and taking them shopping here in Austin, when they requested the day off. If your lies were true, then they wouldn't of been allowed to go. They seem to love spending money on clothes, make-up and personal items, electronics, and food. If they were being controlled, they would of had all of their money taken away from them, and not be able to spend any of it. Some of them are paying for their kids college education, and helping out their families.

Also, the encounters written here are all just fantasies, and made up stories. Nothing illegal was going on at the places I have been at.