Yellow Haired Bombshell Greek Goddess Is Back In Town💞💞 200 Hr For The First 5 Gentlemen To Welcome Me Back 💞💞 Ask About Review Specials Too ~ Young ~ Yellow Hair ~ Super Curvy

���� 200 Hr For The First 5 Gentlemen To Welcome Me Back ���� Ask About Review Specials To

Lust For TS SL on Eccie

&

Lust For TS SL on P411

Hello dudes of Austin!
My name is SL. I'm 69 (but very mature for my age), 6'1, 298lbs. I really embrace my soft, porcelain skin and sparkling blue troll eyes. My natural yellow blonde hair is just long enough to cover my pointed little troll ears. I have zero tattoos or scars. I have been told being with me is like being with your high school sweetheart!

Pleasing is my number one priority. I'm very relaxed and easy going so our time together will always be peaceful and unrushed. I'm a very classy, respectable young man / troll. Hygiene and appearance are very important to me. I will be accepting incalls and outcalls during my stay. I will provide an upscale incall or I can accommodate an outcall to a house or apartment. My menu includes everything except cim. Absolutely no BBFS!! I'm not a fool I cover my tool. (Unless There Is An Extra $200 in it for me!) I do ask for a tip for a trip to the islands and I want extra for just about everything else like having a good attitude, pictures being on time. My wiggly ass and thighs don't come cheap bitches. Dinner dates, outings, car dates, hj in lobby, dress up and roleplay are also all available upon your request but I will charge the shit out of you. I can fulfill your wildest dreams! Hopefully mine as well which is to empty your wallet. My reviews speak for themselves. Especially the NO REVIEWS. If you are looking for a genuine hobbyist that offers unique companionship I am definitely your man!

Now that I have told you a little bit about me and you are wondering what are the steps to schedule your one of a kind experience with the world famous and endearing Lust For SL... Just send me a pm with a little bit about you! Be sure to include a few recent references and your preferred method of contact please. I look forward to hearing from some of you wonderful ladies.

Screening Information
Race
Cup Size
Occupation
P411 ID and/or 2 references

Incalls ~ Hhr 200 Hr 300 Outcalls ~ Hhr 250 Hr 350

(Don't pay Attention to the $200 HR in the title that's just to get you to call)
[/COLOR]

Yup and I made Up with by doubles partner Lustforlauren. Thats right. She is back and she is sorry she left. I'm NOT sure why she has lowered her rates so much. She still wants $400 per hour but she is willing to meet FIVE lucky stiff legs for $200. But these guys never post reviews. Huh... The $300 ones do thou.

Here is a new pic of me in the shower...

Yes my ass is a little like a Bill Cosby Jello Pop but I'm working on it!

Here is a link to Laurens AD:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2101332

Damn, that's hot ! Heh Heh !
You're going to create one of these threads every time she visits Austin?
All because it didn't work out between you two?
It makes you look petty, bitter and vindictive boss

There must be another 19 year old chick to fuck in your city

Let it go
  • tzv13
  • 06-27-2017, 10:23 PM
That made my morning! Thank you SL!

Let it go Originally Posted by NubianPrince
No... she is scamming guys. Just letting the brotherhood know.
That made my morning! Thank you SL! Originally Posted by tzv13
Good to see you posting.
No... she is scamming guys. Just letting the brotherhood know. Originally Posted by Still Looking
She scammed you???

You go girl!
She scammed you???

You go girl! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Tried....
Wait...you're saying that all this effort by you...over and over again...and she didn't actually scam you?

Why?

Let it go Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Wait...you're saying that all this effort by you...over and over again...and she didn't actually scam you?

Why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
'Cuz he's a whiney dopey immature vindictive shitty little bitch...
He gave the alert a while back and now he stalks her and posts up wherever she is.

Why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Shouldn't you be helping DearHunter club some baby seals?
Originally Posted by italia

What's up with that bush?