Age Verification For Providers?

Age Verification For Providers? Obviously the site allows pictures of ladies that are NOT verified. Case and point the welcome ADS with notation WAITING AGE VERIFICATION.

Question? If a provider posts pictures of a lady she doubles with and is not on this site.... how long can she do that? What if the lady is under age? How would any one know? Here is an example in SA. Coed ThreAD no less:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2103417

So am I getting this right... any provider can start a WELCOME AD, post pictures and start getting reviews. What if she NEVER sends in verification? I've watched with concern as to the providers age several providers simply drift away and never forward age verification. I can only guess why? Yet they have reviews?

1) Why are providers allowed to post ADS and pictures WITHOUT being verified first?
2) Why are providers allowed to post and advertise for other providers that are NOT verified?

Spice? Wakeup? BugleBoy? Mata Lean? KickRocks?
That is a good question.
  • ztonk
  • 06-29-2017, 11:07 PM
Any lady who is advertised on the site must be age verified. That includes a doubles partner. RTM the post you cited so it gets the attention it deserves.

If a lady refuses to submit the necessary information, her account should be banned. Until she has VP status, she only gets one thread in the Welcome forum.

A lady can't advertise until she's been age verified and has had her account upgraded to Verified Provider.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Any lady who is advertised on the site must be age verified. That includes a doubles partner. RTM the post you cited so it gets the attention it deserves.

If a lady refuses to submit the necessary information, her account should be banned. Until she has VP status, she only gets one thread in the Welcome forum.

A lady can't advertise until she's been age verified and has had her account upgraded to Verified Provider.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk

Very wise dude.

Btw can you choke Bart? He's being an asshole.
Age Verification For Providers? Obviously the site allows pictures of ladies that are NOT verified. Case and point the welcome ADS with notation WAITING AGE VERIFICATION.

Question? If a provider posts pictures of a lady she doubles with and is not on this site.... how long can she do that? What if the lady is under age? How would any one know? Here is an example in SA. Coed ThreAD no less:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2103417

So am I getting this right... any provider can start a WELCOME AD, post pictures and start getting reviews. What if she NEVER sends in verification? I've watched with concern as to the providers age several providers simply drift away and never forward age verification. I can only guess why? Yet they have reviews?

1) Why are providers allowed to post ADS and pictures WITHOUT being verified first?
2) Why are providers allowed to post and advertise for other providers that are NOT verified?

Originally Posted by Still Looking

How would I know the answer? I can honestly say I haven't read one of the rules. I like to live dangerously, And regurgitate what others have said.
How would I know the answer? I can honestly say I haven't read one of the rules. I like to live dangerously, And regurgitate what others have said. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Good to know!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks Z
Mokoa took those pictures down in a flash! Excellent responce time to RTM.
Can someone who is not age verified post in the welcome section and give out their contact info?
Can someone who is not age verified post in the welcome section and give out their contact info? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
YUP! And post pictures. Even a 16 year old! Interesting huh? And they can get reviews as well.
Age Verification For Providers?

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Hey SL, Why did you lump me in with that group other hard-legged eccie desperadoes?

Definitely NOT a Mod here, don't resemble Mata Leon, and the only eccie rules that I know about are the ones for which I have received warnings/points, etc. The only pictures I post are those of scraggly chickens and occasional shot of the wonderful Ms KendalClarkson's hoha (with permission, of course). And, please don't say it's because I resemble Spice or KickedintheRocks.

I think some of these girls who say they are 18-19 are lying so you teen freaks will see them, frankly I have no desire to see a girl under 25, very few exceptions I will go to 21....
Well I have a few questions myself . She has been a provider for the last past year or so and has been posting her own Ad and never had an issue . With over 20 reviews and doing dbls with another well known provider and they never had any issues. So why all of a sudden it's an issue with me .

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2103339
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=339491

Now I do see that it says age pending but yet she's been able to post on the weekly and weekend post since March of 2016 !

Can someone explain that to me cause I'm a little confused now.
Hey SL, Why did you lump me in with that group other hard-legged eccie desperadoes?

Definitely NOT a Mod here, don't resemble Mata Leon, and the only eccie rules that I know about are the ones for which I have received warnings/points, etc. The only pictures I post are those of scraggly chickens and occasional shot of the wonderful Ms KendalClarkson's hoha (with permission, of course). And, please don't say it's because I resemble Spice or KickedintheRocks.

Originally Posted by BugleBoy

I thought you classed up the list. Then I read how you butchered my name.
I thought you classed up the list. Then I read how you butchered my name. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I could claim it was an accident and that I am sorry if it would make you feel better, but I would be lying... Have a good hobby day.