ThreADs out of control

Saw a thread about a provider from KC coming to austin, now its gone. It seemed very disturbing with her talking about doubles with her adopted daughter. I didn't comment on it cause it felt very creepy.

My question is was that real? Is she really pimping out a legitimate adopted daughter? If so that's the sickest shit I've seen on this board so far.

Was it removed for an ad violation or creepy as fuck violation.

Hopefully she keeps her creepy ass in KC.
KCM & San Antonio it would seem COED is darn near nothing but ThreADS. Austin & Las Vegas not so much any more.
Did you see it?
That thread was disturbing!!
That thread was disturbing!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Absolutely.
It qualified as an ad, so I removed it.

But, for the record, she said "one of her adopted daughters"
It qualified as an ad, so I removed it.

But, for the record, she said "one of her adopted daughters"
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Did you see it? Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Yes. I reported it right away.

She is indeed sick but not the sick she usually gets after a few hours at Golden Corrall buffet.
I fucked a mother and her daughter a few times over in Houston.....

Met mom when she was a stripper at Rick's..... About 19 years later I was unknowingly fucking her daughter who was an 18yo stripper at Michaels......... I found out one night when mom was there for a "Hot mother/daughter" radio station contest....

Both were gorgeous redheads.... Apple did not fall far from the tree on that one.
I fucked a mother and her daughter a few times over in Houston.....

Met mom when she was a stripper at Rick's..... About 19 years later I was unknowingly fucking her daughter who was an 18yo stripper at Michaels......... I found out one night when mom was there for a "Hot mother/daughter" radio station contest....

Both were gorgeous redheads.... Apple did not fall far from the tree on that one. Originally Posted by Whispers

But not at the same time. You sir have morals!
Yeah, right.