Getting banned and mandles.

If someone get a banned can they immediately sign up again, pay and get premium access?

How does Observing get away with having two accounts. Does she have to use a different device?
If someone get a banned can they immediately sign up again, pay and get premium access?

How does Observing get away with having two accounts. Does she have to use a different device? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I have only one account.
You bein' Whispers little bitch today?
Hey genius I think you answered your own question.
Honestly thought you were a mandle at first TT. Pretty obvious who the mandles are, and which hookers control them.
You can say THAT again ^
Can anyone please answer?
My provider handle is a sassy lass.
Nobody wants to help treetop?
Shocker.......

Byw that massage and handy i got earlier was great, it was even better when she started crying....
Treetop...humpty here. I've been banned hundreds of times. You can use different browsers on the same device and it will have a different ip. You can also do a hard reset on your phone and it will have a new ip.
Lmao

How do they catch you? Is it the cat avatar, or the endless poop stories?
You had me at poop
Lmao
Too much, congrats
Nobody wants to help treetop?
Shocker.......

Byw that massage and handy i got earlier was great, it was even better when she started crying.... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Karma is real.

I have a true story thread that I will be posting later.

How does Observing get away with having two accounts. Does she have to use a different device? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
She is a whore who guested original handle to come back with a male handle.

I have only one account.
You bein' Whispers little bitch today? Originally Posted by Observing
Technically correct, but we know the original.

Treetop...humpty here. I've been banned hundreds of times. You can use different browsers on the same device and it will have a different ip. You can also do a hard reset on your phone and it will have a new ip. Originally Posted by Gabe Asher
Even easier just flick on airplane mode for a couple seconds, then turn it off... new IP.

Using different browsers is good, but sometimes multiple brands of browsers still work like Google Chrome, so you have to try several.
Try using ones with private or incognito mode, you can toggle back and forth for two handles one browser.

Eventually Eccie catches on and blocks either your MAC address or your Device ID.

When all fails... there is always AT&T and Verizon stores, or cheap devices on wifi all around town.

Have fun