Ada (from U-Spa) Anyone seen her in town?

Legit provider left U-Spa 2-3 months ago. I was just hoping she might be somewhere else in town. I can't get any info from her former coworkers.

Thicker than most providers, very friendly and can put the hurt on you if you like it strong.
Legit provider left U-Spa 2-3 months ago. I was just hoping she might be somewhere else in town. I can't get any info from her former coworkers.

Thicker than most providers, very friendly and can put the hurt on you if you like it strong. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
"U Spa provider" is an oxymoron. No tug even in that establishment at least never in my experience.
"U Spa provider" is an oxymoron. No tug even in that establishment at least never in my experience. Originally Posted by ChrisM
I agree. That place is completely legit. They have men managers who run the place like a legit massage place. However, they aren't so service-oriented because their yelp reviews prove that they like to rip off any type of client, including women. Next door there is a strip club now gone that had a double homicide a year or two ago. I rather avoid.

Thicker than most providers, very friendly and can put the hurt on you if you like it strong. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
If she were legit provider, she wouldn't be working at U-Spa. Your report is phewie.
I know the place is legit. I've read the review on Yelp. Doesn't apply to me. I've been going to U-Spa at least once per month for 3-4 years and have had massages from pretty much all of the providers and I have yet to have any one of them provide any more than a legit service. I enjoy the place. That is why I visit. When I want something more I go somewhere else.

Maybe they love YOU long time. Good for you. You're a big dick-swinging' daddy and king of the rub-a-tug. I don't really care. Yes there was an incident next door not too long ago. That has nothing to do with U-Spa. And the strip club closing means the rooms don't reek of cigarette smell on Sundays.

My question was regarding the possible whereabouts of Ada. If you don't know where she might have gone to and have nothing to add to the topic. Feel free to fuck off.
I know the place is legit. . Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
You called Ada a legit provider which means that she offers extras. But now you say the place is a legit massage establishment. Please. Either you don't know how to write or you are pulling our leg. But whatever, you are useless.
fozzy, you made a mistake by calling her a provider. that got b.o.t.s.'s fur standing up on his back.
to my understanding, legit, as defined around on this forum, is defined as having a massage license and not providing extralegal agreements between two consenting adults be it manually exciting a costumer to full enjoyment or sexual conduct.

Provider. One who provides a service.

So if the definition here is reverse of the standard usage, fine. In all my visits to this location, no offers or suggestions by any employee of U-Spa has ever been mentioned, hinted or intimated at this place. Offsite, after hours, maybe a different story. But that is for another topic.
BOTS, I know you are one of the trolls here fluffing up your post count for whatever reason. I don’t give a shit. Do what you gotta do until you have to start a new account and start over. We all have our hobbies. But I don’t need to justify my experiences to you or anyone.

Maybe I’m making the whole thing up and I’ve never been to this establishment. Why do you even care?
to my understanding, legit, as defined around on this forum, is defined as having a massage license and not providing extralegal agreements between two consenting adults be it manually exciting a costumer to full enjoyment or sexual conduct.

Provider. One who provides a service.

So if the definition here is reverse of the standard usage, fine. In all my visits to this location, no offers or suggestions by any employee of U-Spa has ever been mentioned, hinted or intimated at this place. Offsite, after hours, maybe a different story. But that is for another topic. Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
You are so old.
Smells like a wet dog in here