Good Food & Wine

Whats The Best Place In Biloxi For Good Food and wine ? I Hope Biloxi Is More Upbeat Then Hattisburg Its Been A Long Boring Day Here...
Whats The Best Place In Biloxi For Good Food and wine ? I Hope Biloxi Is More Upbeat Then Hattisburg Its Been A Long Boring Day Here... Originally Posted by KISSME
Catch them on a good night, live small band, 32nd floor of IP: excuse the road construction. Great place!!
The bacon wrapped scallops at 32 are off the hook. Or so the kids say. I like the half shell for seafood. I do not drink wine but I assume most places have a good selection. I heard Zeppelins has a nice bar but not sure about the food. Never been.

not the best pic, but the first time I was there, was amazed by the bread basket variety (I quote: variety is the spice of life lol)
anyway, I always go for the steak, you can't go wrong with 32! nor the Half Shell Oyster House - there are 2 across the street from each other, I still haven't figured that one out lol Mr. B (inside joke)
Cora's at the White House Hotel - it's expensive, but it's very, very good!

JaG
No one mentioned The Chimneys on edge of Biloxi and Gulfport right on Beach Blvd...yummy
Cora's at the White House Hotel - it's expensive, but it's very, very good!

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Thanks Everyone Nothing Much Else To Keep Me Busy..,lol Food and the Beach.... Can't go wrong with that...
Abby I wished I was in Biloxi. I would keep you busy!! Guys treat her right while she is in your area and she may become a regular visitor. She is well worth taking the time to Visit with her. I do hope you all will treat her right cause I am moving to Meridian and would love for Abby to become a regular visitor to our state so that I may see her when she comes through.
I second the motion for Coras at the White House Hotel. It is new, very upscale, and has an amazing wine selection, including being able to sample three min-glass "flights" before settling in for a full glass with your entre.

Mary Mahoney's is always a good choice for food. More "old school". Less extensive wine list.

32 is very nice and also has a great wine list. Haven't eaten there in a while, though.

Chimney's in Gulfport on the beachfront, is a great place for eating fresh seafood done right with nice ambiance. Wine list is almost non-existent. Only the "usual suspects".
I very much enjoyed Mary Mahoney's.
Mary Mahoney's is always a good choice for food. More "old school". Less extensive wine list. Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
Brer Rabbit... 'Old School' is correct, all be it is heat-warming to dine in a venue my Father courted my Mother in.

I very much enjoyed Mary Mahoney's. Originally Posted by HardCharger1967
HardCharger1967... coming from someone residing in the 'Bastion of Cuisine' that is high-praise,
perhaps you could visit and enjoy us both.

FLOUNDER IMPERIAL... is my personal favorite I find that to truly enjoy a Fine Dining Experience,
one has to move away from the mediocrity of Steak.
HardCharger1967... coming from someone residing in the 'Bastion of Cuisine' that is high-praise,
perhaps you could visit and enjoy us both. Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
That's a wonderful idea! I'm planning on a trip to the Beau for the end of June.

That's a wonderful idea! I'm planning on a trip to the Beau for the end of June.

Originally Posted by HardCharger1967
HardCharger1967...I would Love to schedule a Rendezvous with you, please make it either after the 27th
or before the 19th I've got a week that has already been reserved for the month of June.

Cora's Restaurant & Bar
White House Hotel

Food Quality: Fresh and Fabulous
Food Presentation: Looked as Appetizing as it Tasted
Service: Over the top Polite, well Presented, and Knowledgeable.
Comfort: We had a Private Booth you can't get more comfortable than that, and extremely well Appointed.
Efficiency: Courses flowed one after the other, and the prices were reasonable... also an immaculate Wine List.

All in All a well deserved... Five Star Experience!!!